Maternal & Child Community
What does your cervix feel like when you are pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What does your cervix feel like when you are pregnant?

Hi ladies I was wondering if anyone could help. I wanted to know what your cervix feels like in early pregnancy? I am 2 days late for af and took a HPT 3 days ago it was negative. My cervix is high soft and closed. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
150483_tn?1212172156
I would not know if you are indeed preg.But have always wondered why check cervix?I heard sometimes its high.low,hard,soft or dropped.This is very interesting.Espeasially while preg. when I was preg. I was scared to have sex let alone check my cervix?Well sorry I could'nt help.Hope you are preg.sticky baby dust...nanis
Blank
I know I have heard all those things too. High and soft, low and hard one is pregnant the other is af coming. I just can't remember which. Thanks anyway.
Blank
159063_tn?1247276417
I think i looked this question up online and if your cervix is high and soft then yes you are pregnant and low and hard is af my cervix is always low and very hard right before AF. hope you get your wish. good luck to u
Blank
im in the same boat, my period is 4 days late, sore breasts really tired,dizzy, headaches and i too have noticed my cervix is very high almost feels small and really soft...what do u think?
thanks,
****FF1***
Blank
A great resource to invest in that will tell you everything you need to know about your cervical positioning is the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler.  It's an easy read and tells you what you need to know if you're desiring to get pregnant or if you want to use a more natural approach to birth control.  Good luck to you all!
Blank
I have 2 days before my period. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy except for morning sickness. My cervix is high, soft and swollen. Could i be pregnant? All the hpt's come out negative.
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
Symptoms mean nothing, as does cervical position. It changes frequently, and can mean different things. You need to wait and see if you even get your cycle, and test with first morning urine. If it still shows negative, see a doctor for a blood test.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...