What is the discharge supposed to be like after ovulation?
I'm experiencing some white discharge. I ovulated on the 5th and for a bit on the 6th i'm guessing. I'm TTC and i'm hoping this is a good sign! Usually, I'm always really dry after ovulation..
Does this mean anything? Anyone experience this before?
Its common for many women to have just a little white discharge much of the time.   If it is copious, or you have any other symptoms of an infection (redness, irritation in the area, bad smell) you should see a doctor.

But a small amount of white discharge might be normal.  See your doctor if you are not sure.
I'm here researching the same thing right now! I've been charting for over a year and observing my cm for a few months and this is the first cycle I have had white creamy cm everyday since ovulation (I'm currently 6dpo) but it has also been a weird cycle as I had no EWCM or fertile-like cm before ovulation? But DH and I bedded more this cycle and from what I have been reading lots of women have said they had lots of creamy cm before they got a BFP.
But of course there is also some who say they got it and were not pregs...and others who were dry and yet were.
I'm afraid there isn't really an easy way of finding out before a test can show positive....

Crims xxx
Okay, I am very aware of my body, I know when I ovulate and I know when I am done ovulating. I don't get cm much other than that. This month, I had ewcm a few days prior to ovulation on 5/10, cramping from that point on with clear, gushing cm...tapered off a day ago and came back today white and creamy. AF is supposed to stop by on the 27th. Had cramping ever since ovulation, along with constipation, gas and major bloating. I will let you know if this is AF's backage arriving before she makes her presence or if it is a BFP.
Oh and Im usually dry before she shows up.