What should heart rate be at 15 weeks?
Hey everyone!  I am 14w5d today.  I had a dr. appointment and she told me the baby's heart rate was "150's".  Is that high or low?  People say you can tell boy or girl by heart rate after the baby is so far along, has anyone found this true.  With my DD everytime I heard her heartbeet it was very loud and fast but they didn't tell me the rate.  This one seems to beet slower but that was 5 years ago so I really don't remember.
I was 15 weeks, 1 day and mine was 141 - they said that was normal.
thats totally normal range...congrats on your pregancy...they say over 140 is girl and under is boy....i wouldn't go by that, its not always right.....godbless
You can't tell the sex by the heart rate.  Anything from 120-160 or so is in the normal range.
Mine has been in the 150's for a while now.  I am having another BOY!  I think my 1st DS was in the 150's also.  But you cant determine the sex this way for sure.  Its just like trying to determine it by how you are carrying (high/low).  Good luck and I think its ok.
Mine is in the 150's and it is a girl but that is a myth. But I am 22 weeks and it has been that since about 13 weeks.
Thanks for your replies!  Steph were your DS in the 150's in the early weeks and later on or did it change?  How far are you now?
It was always in the 150's with my 1st.  This time is started out (at 6W 4D) at 170.  Then went down to 160's (I was thinking a girl then)....then went to the 150's.  It has been that way for a while now and I am 25 weeks.  I go tomorrow so i will let you know then what they say!  This one sounded so much faster than my 1st DS but then again that was almost 3 years ago...so like I can remember that!  Anyway - I wish you luck and hope everything goes well with you.  I hope you get what you want.  Are you wanting a boy now since you have a DD?
We used to call our son (before we knew the gender) "Little 154" for his consistent waking heartbeat of 154 bpm.  When he was sleeping, it was more like 140.  At 34 weeks now, I think it has slowed just slightly.  But in a given day it can be anywhere from 130 to 160.  I think the doctor's range for normal is 120 to 160, although someone else on this site said her doc said 120 to 180.
If I remember correctly my little girl was at 151
I would like a boy just because this will be my last one and I would like to have one of each.  But really I just want to know so I can buy it a christmas present from Santa for my little girl to open.  She is excited and asked santa to bring her baby some toys too.  When do you think it is ok to start buying stuff for the baby?  Let me know what your heart rate was tomrrow.
I was like 19 weeks and bought some stuff for my little guy.  Even tho I still have some stuff he can wear from my first.  My 1st DS was born in January and this one is due in March, so the beginning stuff should be ok.  I just pick up stuff that is on sale now and then!  Yea I thought this would be our last too that is why I wanted a girl.....but now I am not 100% sure on that.  I know I cant take another m/c!  I had a m/c then my DS then another m/c now this preganncy.  So next time if it follows suit then I am "due" for another m/c.  I know that is terrible to say but that is how it has been going!!  I will let you on Wednesday!!
my girl was @ 140 then
The heart rate changes from minute to minute.  I'm glad everything seems normal!
Thanks for all of your comments!  When I go for my u/s I will be 18w1d, will they be able to tell me for sure what my baby is?  I had a u/s w/ DD at 18w and they could not tell me because the cord was hanging in between her legs and wraped around one of her legs.