Maternal & Child Community
When did you notice breast changes??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

When did you notice breast changes??

I am going on 6 wks and already my areolas are getting larger and darkening.  But so far no change in SIZE.  When did you notice your breasts getting larger?  I thought that pregnancy would be my only chance at having big bossoms but I feel like now I might be stuck with small ones!
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Mine went up a cup size in the first trimester. Boy do they hurt.
Blank
Everyone is going to be different..they will get larger! Mine were the first things to get soar and larger but no bigger then they get during my cycles. Thats how I new I was prego.
We are ttc now with our second child after having a m/c in march. I'll let you know if the girls get big! LOL :)
I also got lucky and got to keep my larger size after the my daughter was born..maybe you will get lucky also. It is fun to have something there for a change!
Blank
my breasts got bigger around 6 months around the smae time i started to show.
Blank
121828_tn?1333468091
WOOOAAHHH, Mine got huge and sore very soon.
Blank
My first pregnancy (ended with m/c) my breasts got very sore and really full at 5 weeks.
My current pregnancy, I am 22 weeks, but my breasts didn't start getting sore or full until 6 or 7 weeks this time. Its been on and off. They've stayed full since 6 or 7 weeks this time, but the soreness comes and goes. I went up one cup size in my first trimester and am just about ready to go up another cup size now.
I'm sure your breasts will get full soon enough. I'm a very small chested woman myself so I always enjoy getting bigger boobs.
Blank
mine never got bigger.. but were sore before I even knew I was preg.

Dont' fret too much. they'll do the 'job' if baby wants them to! ;)

congrat's on your pregnancy!
Blank
I went up 2 cup sizes by 7 weeks. It was awful. My boobs were so big that people couldn't even tell I was pregnant until at least 6 months. I just looked like I was getting chunky. (I'm normally slim.) I think that everyone is different though. Wait till you're nursing. I was even bigger then.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
My aureolas also darkened immediately.  I'm at 11 weeks now and the whole bosom is getting bigger.  My sister in law (who is really slim and very small in the chest) never got much increase in size when she was pregnant.  Everyone is definitely different. :)
Blank
I got fuller at only 5weeks and somewhat painfulto the touch.  With my last pregnancy wiht my daughter I went up a cup size I think by the 5-6th month.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank