When did your baby turn???
I am almost 33 weeks and my baby has pretty much been in the same position-breech for the whole pregnancy. I can't remember with my first pregnancy when my dd turned and I'm getting concerned! I'm also measuring a week ahead and it makes me worry even more that the baby will get too big to tun. When did your baby turn?? Thanks!
With my first pregnancy the baby turned at 32 weeks.  My ds did not turn until a week before he was born.

Lots of time for that puddin' to turn!!

Good luck.
I'm 32w 2d and DD is at about the 4 o'clock position.  I keep waiting...  

It seemed like DS was head down forever, but DD seems to be taking her time.  I think most books say they turn between 29-32 weeks.  

Does your baby flip around and then return to breech position, or does she not move at all?
My DD didnt turn till 1 week befor she was born either so there is still time and you will know when it happends
I am in the same boat as well.  I am 34 weeks and don't remember when my other two dd's turned.  I've been breech the entire time as well.  I am going Thursday for a u/s and they will let me know if they are going to turn her etc...
My DS stayed head down;

My DD didn't turn until two days before she was born.  The little angel in your womb will make room for whatever posisition is most comfortable.    

Please rest easy...there is time.
My last baby was breech at 31 weeks and stayed there, he never moved, I tried everything even chiropractor and acupuncture but he wouldn't budge. I eventually had a c-section at 37 weeks as I also had excess amniotic fluid and was measuring 46 cm's by then! He was 8lb 10oz, it looks like he just got to big to turn in those final weeks in my case. I have heard of babaies being breech right up until labour started and then they flipped at the last minute though so don't worry yet.
  My baby was breech the whole pregnancy too and she turned just before my 35th week and stayed like that - good luck to you