When did your baby....
....start using a sippy cup?
I'd have to say around 13 months she was completely off the bottle, but i introduced sippys at around 7-8 months.
He was around 10-11 months when he started learning.  But he is 14 months and still uses his bottle once or twice a day.  But he uses the sippy cup primarily.
i introduced a sippy cup at 6 1/2 months old... early i know... but thats when she really started drinking juice.. shes 8 months not and she can hold the sippy ( it has two handles) and drink her juice... she still prefers the bottle but at least for now we use the sippy for juice
I introduced the sippy cup at 6 months.  He needed my help to hold it, but could drink from it just fine. I would also leave it for him to play with and try at his own pace. He is almost one now and can drink out of it on his own, but I still help him sometimes.  So far, I have only put water in it but we are going to start putting milk in it pretty soon.  
We skipped sippy cup... Funny story - we were on vacation and Z wanted some of my slurppy... she was grunting and whining... Well, I finally got tired of the fussing so I handed here the cup and she wrapped her lips around that straw and started s*cking in all the sugar water :o)  She was just over 8 months... After that, we started giving heer some of hr formula in a cup with lid and straw.  I thought that the straw was easier because it was bendable, and she didn't have to hold all that liquid at an angle to drink it...
my son is 1 and I started trying to give him a sippy cup around 6-7 mnths, but he really doesnt like sippy cups, like Zevas daughter, he loves to drink out of a cup with a straw.  Has been since about 6 mnths.
I say with ds it was about 7 months. Now he's 8 and can chug right out of it. It's the best thing ever... It is the munchkin...He has water w/meals or I will put formula in there. He's sooo not a fussy eater or drinker :)
Julian is seven months and I have given it to hime once, but I am going to start giving it to him more now that he is eating more solids and having snacks!
My son started using sippy cups full time at one year old, excpet for night time; I allowed him one bottle of milk until he was about a year and a half.
My dd is 1 and we have been trying the cup for about a month.  She hates it.  Doesn't matter what is in there, a couple of sips and she's done.  We have about 5 different kinds.  I guess I should give the straw cup a try.  Hopefully that will work.  With the next one, I think I will introduce it earlier.  
dd couldn't figure out typical sippy cups until 14 or 15 months.
around 1, she was able to figure out the straw, so we use straw cups. sippy cups are very slow and frustrating- ever try to drink out of one?