When did your morning sickness start?
Just wondering when everyone started feeling sick due to morning sickness and how long it lasted...And, did anyone not experience morning sickness but still go on to having a healthy pregnancy/baby?
with my dd, my 4th pregnancy but first successful one i had bad sickness from 6 to 16 weeks, with my ds it was alot better prob pnce a week i felt sick all day from again about 6 to 16 weeks. this pregnanyc i have had very little morning sickness, think i have been physically sick twice.
just want to say morning sickness doesnt always mean its a healthy pregnancy, my 1st pregnancy i had awful sickness i couldnt keep any food down and whenever i was sick it was like raw egg (sorry) the 16 week scan showed our baby had anencephaly (hole in the head) we could go full term and deliver but the outcome would still have been the same the baby would not have survived, because my sickness was so bad we chose to be induced and i delivered at 16 weeks. a healthy pregnancy isnt defined by morning sickness! enjoy it if you dont get it!
I never had any morning sickness with my 2 girls.  They are now 6yrs and 9 yrs old.  I've only had a little bit of nausua with my son but that lasted a day or two.  So far, he seems to be doing fine!  I am 21w 5d!
with my son, i started getting very mild morning sickness around 6 weeks. It lasted until 4 months. With my current pregnancy, i started with severe morning sickness at 5 1/2 weeks, and im now at 12 weeks and still have a pretty aggervated form of it. im just trucking along as best as i can! :)
its not vital that you have morning sickness to ensure you will have a healthy pregnancy, some women do have it  and some women dont, although majority do get it, just be happy if you turn out to be the very few of the lucky ones that dont, and its not called morning sickness cause it only happens in the day, oh no, dont get that wrong, morning sickness can hit anytime of the day, its the feeling of being nauseated and wanting to throw up and feeling dizzy and hungry and tired, most women acutally due throw up...like me...i had vomitting my entire 9 month of my first pregnancy, it started at 7 weeks, this current pregnancy morning sickness started at 7 weeks also and i still have it at 18 wks so it seems as though i will have it through this entire pregnancy too. BUT, morning sickness can start as early as 6 weeks and normally gets better after 12 weeks....good luck!
my m/s has pretty much just started within the last two weeks. i am now 9 weeks and 3 days. and i have not actually vomited,only had to take such deep breathes because of nausia.
I'm 5w6d and have had all day sickness since before I found out - but a lot of that is probably due to the progesterone supp.  So apparently it will only get worse.....so far I'm not actually vomitting, but sometimes I really want to (but hear it doesn't help, so I'd rather not try to make it happen!).  I just feel really queasy when I'm hungry and then again after I eat.....and I'm hungry a lot!  I also am really tired, very tender bbs, and just generally feel blah.....
MIne started around 6 weeks and finally went away around 18 weeks. I've had terrible morning sickness every pregnancy. All of my children have been just fine.
my morning sickness was pretty mild...just some nausea in the midmornings...no vomitting...it lasted only for 4 weeks...they say u r lucky if u dnt get morning sickness...so i guess u r one of those lucky few..so dnt worry abt it...in some cases morning sickness might start later in pregnancy...so just sit back nd relax :)
I didn't have ms with my dd (my only sucessful preg so far), and I didn't really with any of my m/cs either.  This preg I do, though.  Pretty bad every day from around 10 to 3. The dizziness is the worst.   It started around 6 weeks.  

Is it true you get worse ms if it's a boy?  
I am so sick! I'm only 6 weeks now. I started feeling nauseated in the evenings before my period was even due, then it got a bit worse every couple days, until it really kicked in around 5 weeks. Now I'm sick all day and night, gets a little better around noon but I'm still nauseated, that's just the only time I can really eat food. But I am pregnant with twins, which I've heard can make it worse.
I am getting concerned a bit only because I had terrible morning sickness (all day) with my 4 boys (I had them 10+ years ago) and this pregnancy, I am only feeling slightly queasy and dizzy. I really hope I don't m/c this one too. My last two I m/c and I did not feel sick at all....Not that I wish morning sickness upon myself but I am just cared something is wrong...
i had absoultly no ms with my daughter, this time around i have had it terrible since around7 1/2 weeks. i actually have been vomiting the last couple days. maybe its a sign...maybe im having a boy and your having a girl =)
btw- i wished ms apon myself bc i too was worried....yeah that was the worst thing i could have done!
my morning sickness started at 2 months omg and i am so afraid to eat im hungry but im afraid i will vomit up some good food...
I had no morning sickness and no other symptoms. I didn't even know I was pregnant until 5 weeks. I think I am lucky.
Maybe I am not as far along as I think I am? Or maybe it has not kicked in yet:( I remember morning sickness from the other pregnancies long ago and it was awful...I also don't have bleeding gums this pregnancy and I've had that in previous pregnancies too. Maybe it is a girl :) I just hope that it is a healthy pregnancy and that the baby is ok.
You may not necessarily get morning sickness. My mom didn't have it with me or one of my sisters but with her my last sister she had it. Just because you don't have the same symptoms as last previous pregnancies doesn't mean your baby isn't healthy.
Mine started when I was at 6 1/2 weeks.  It started and stopped as soon as I hit my 2nd trimester.  Now at almost 37 weeks I've started to get it again.  Not as bad but I have my moments.  Some women never get it and some get it really bad.  Mine was moderate.  I wouldn't throw up everyday but I always seemed to gag when I brushed my teeth in the morning.
I don't know how far along I am. I've never been regular on my period, so it was normal when I missed. It was only a week ago I started to question the fact I was pregnant. According to the size of my uterus I'm 10 weeks. According to my last "normal" period I am 15 weeks. I find out on Tuesday for sure. But I find it strange the sickness didn't start until now. Anything i've read says it starts around 6 weeks. Is that normal at all?
omg i just read your comment about being sick before your period was even due-me too.
i am only 4 weeks and i`m sick most of the day every day.
I was joking with my husband about twins.oh no maybe it is twins!!! i only say that cause i have 3 boys under 4 already!