When do you stop bleeding after D&C
Hey everyone.  Does anyone know how long it takes to stop bleeding after a D&C.  I had my D&C on February 1st and I am not really bleeding but more spotting brown (tmi)and just a litte each day, but enough to have to wear something.  Just wondering if this is ever going to stop.  The doctor told me I would only bleed for a couple of days!!  Baby dust to all!!
I dont remember it lasting long, but I had a period 4 weeks later and missed the next one bc I was pregnant.  I pray for you and give you my best in this difficult time.
I had red spotting for 4 or 5 days after the D&C, then brown spotting up until day 10.  Finally back to normal!
i guess everyone is different i had my D&C Jan 6th i  bled for like 2 days and just yesterday  i got my AF..so stay put and good luck!!!
I had d&c 1/4 bled for about a week, spotted off & on depending on exercise level after that. Af 2/6.
I didn't really bleed after mine.  Spotted for a few days...like 3.  Then it stopped for 3-4 days and I started to spot again for 2 more days.

If your bleeding is going past 10 days and you are not feeling well....fever, etc.  I think the dr should see you.
I has d/c on 1/9 at 9 weeks and bleed for 1 week then spotted off and on for 2-3 weeks I did not think it was ever going to sto,then nothing for 3-4 days then af came this wed.So I think it depends on how far along you are and if it is natural or d/c.
I think I'm in the same boat as u hun x I had a d&c on 1st of feb after miscarrying at 10 weeks but I tried to miscarry naturally but that didn't happen, then I had the tablets and did the whole labour thing and that didn't happen either! So had the d&c but I'm still bleeding! 4 days after the op I started bleeding heavily again and I thought it was my period, cramping and sore back but dr said it wasn't gave me some antiboitics in case of infection and if bleeding continues to go for another scan! But I'm so frustrated with this one day hardly any bleeding or brown to next day heavy again! Keep ur chin up chick x
My periods are irregular. I had a miscarriage at the 10th week as per my LMP(20th May) and 6th week as per ultrasound report. When baby's heart beat was not found and i had started spoting our doc suggested to go for D&C. But the foetus was discharged naturally without any pain or medicine. But i still underwent the process on Mon 2nd Aug. today is wed & i am still having red spotting which was minimal on mon and has some what increased with passing days... plz leme now when will all this come to an end. i feel very weak n sleepy whole day through and at times even have cramps in my stomach, which are not that bad. When will my life come to noraml???/
I deliverd on Dec of 2010 and had a regular period on the month of Feb but in March it was pretty heavy so went to the dr and he said that I need to get a DNC wich I just had on April 1, 2011 and I want to know how much longer would I be spotting. My bleeding has been very light red and I can go with a panty liner the whole day and sometimes not even bleed but at night is normally when I get this light red spotting and is normally when I wipe myself. Uhhh so fustrated of this can someone please tell me when would I see the end of this.
Hi I am scheduled for a d&c tomorrow, because of me bleeding for so long after my natural miscarriage. I have been bleeding for 5 weeks and a day. It did stop for two days but came back. I just want this to be over with and be back to normal. I Dud not think I would have to go thru this. I pray that my bleeding stops. Doc said there r no remainings in my uterus, just blood that I guess is hormonal....does birth control pills help? And will the d&c stop the bleeding ?