Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Why am I 40 days late?
I am 40 days late, I have had over 30 bfn's including blood work two weeks ago. I am ttc baby #2 but I am really worried something else is wrong. I need answers now because my doctor is gone and I can't get a pelvic exam for another 4 weeks, which I will be 70 days late then. I have had two small faint spottings only when wiping and nothing else. I have no cramping, I break out just like I do when I have my period, and I have been having itchy skin and I thought I was getting a yeast infection but then nothing. I do not feel like my period is any closer or that pregnancy is present. I want to conceive but waiting longer is just not fair. I don't have any pain any where and no blood. Is it normal to missed 2/ going on 3 periods. Don't you usually have pain or bleeding when something is wrong. I have had all blood work for everything and all came back normal and I my periods have been normal since I was 12, now I am 23. I did not have a period for six months after my iud removal, but the doctors said that was normal. I have had normal cycles on the first or the fourth of the month since my iud removal. I am overweight but I have been my whole life and I have not gained any more weight. I lose a lb or two everyday but it comes back, but that has always been normal for me. Like I said I have had all my health checkups and I am healthy except overweight, which is a complete surprise. I have been taking prenatals and my energy level has increased but that is it. I am beginning to wondering if I have cyst or tumors on my ovaries, I just don't know if I should feel pain or see blood if that is the fact. Please anyone who has gone through this or knows of anyone who has please let me know, another 4 weeks to wait is a long ways from now. Thank you.
Cancel
0 Answers
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank