Maternal & Child Community
Why did i miss my period?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Why did i miss my period?

my period is late by a few days? im 14 the last time me and my boyfriend had sex was about 3weeks or 4weeks ago. there was *** in the condom but the condom came off inside of me wen we took it out there was hardly any *** in it. we really did pay much attention to it.well he didnt he said he doubt anything happened. since then i've been super streesed out i took around 18 pills due to my stress. i noticed that my upper stomach which is above my chest i a little bigger not much . well not were both worried to death. he wants me to take a test but i dont know what to do
what do i do?
HELP PLEASE!
What do you mean you took 18 pills?  What kind of pills?

Sex at 14 is not good!  You are still developing sweetie, you could hurt yourself.  You are just a baby, please do not have sex!!  

Have you told your mother yet?
i dont know what kind of piills they were like biotin.health and nervous system pills  and i think high protency maxi b pills

im not going to have sex anymore.well i am but not any time soon.i admit it was really dumb and irresponsible of me. i go to a catholic skool i will definitely get kicked out.

no i have not told her and i dont plan to tell her.she would kill me

I am not sure about those pills, I don't think I've heard of them before.

You should consider talking to your mother, no matter what you feel she may do, I am sure she would NOT kill you.  Now, taking those pills the way you did may kill you... and I am positive that your mother would not want that to happen!!

Talk to someone close to you about what you are experiencing.  If you are three days late, then you should test positive, if you are pregnant.  At 14 I am sure you do not have the money to buy your test, do you?

I feel bad that you are going through this.  Please talk to your mother.
how come in your other post you dont mention taking pills?  and i dont think your going to stop having sex because you talked about how this happened then you went on to have sex after you two took a shower.