Maternal & Child Community
Will Raspberry Ketones affect my baby?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Will Raspberry Ketones affect my baby?

Well, I have a really slow metabolism and have had good results with raspberry ketones in keeping my weight down, especially since my wedding was to be in June and I bought the most beautiful dress and was determined to stay slim so it fit. Well, I recently found out that I am pregnant. I was 12 weeks along when I found out. My periods were never regular and this is my first pregnancy and since it was not in the plans, I never clued in earier. I have quit taking the raspberry ketones, but I am scared I may have hurt my baby... can someone enlighten me??? Since I was taking pure raspberry ketones and no stupid chemicals, will my baby be okay???
I don't know. Definitely something to discuss with your Dr.