Aa
A
A
Close
Will the Doc move up my Due Date? - Open Forum-
Hello Ladies! I am wondering if any of you have been in the same situation and if you due date moved. I am due on May 9th, my DS is measuring 1 week bigger. I see my Doctor on Tuesday, do you think he would move my due date to May 2nd, or just keep it where it is?
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My baby boy is measuring too big too....first the u/s tech said two weeks, then she changed it to about a week ahead. She said the doc most likely won't change my due date because 1. boys are bigger 2. both my DH and I are large (tall and "big boned"). I go back to doc next week so we'll see what he says...prolly get on me about what I'm eating...lol. :) Wishing you the best!

Crystal
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks everyone! I think it was just wishful thinking lol. Any ideas on how to make the last stretch fly by? I had 4 friends and family just give birth within the last 10 days (ALL BOYS).. crazy I know :P
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
174483 tn?1327629077
he may want to move it up, but at 34 weeks my dd measured 37, and the doc kept the due date the same
Comment
Cancel
174483 tn?1327629077
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
my baby is showing 2 weeks bigger... i asked my doctor if that would mean i am due earlier.. he dashed my hopes..lol... and said no.. so i would have to assume he wont change it..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
early u/s dates are more accurate. unlikely he will change your due date this late in the game. and what is a week when due dates can be off by 2...happpy pregnancy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
158812 tn?1189759426
Dr.'s will usually keep the original due date.  
Comment
Cancel
158812 tn?1189759426
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
At my early u/s DD measured 5 days early and doc said he does not change unless it is more than 1 week, Just knowing my due date was 5 days earlier could make me feel much better!!!!!  I am Due May 22.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources