Women who have had their membranes swept!
I am 2cm 60% effaced and lost my plug a week ago. I just had my membranes swept for the second time. My question is how many of you did it work for on the second time and how soon did you go into labor?
Worked for me in the past. However, one of the times I went into labor, it then stopped, so I still had to be induced. It totally depends on how your body is wanting to react to it. Usually, it really does get things going--at least moving in the right direction. I was told after that to go for a really long walk and keep on walking--that also worked to get things moving along....
I am 4 cm's.... 60 % effaced.. and had my membranes "swept" on Tuesday..

nothing is happening..lol..i think on my next appointment.. i will ask again.. not sure if it will do any good though..
i even tried the whole nipple stimulation thing.. nothing happened with that either.. just some contractions.. then poof gone..

i hope it works for you!!
I had my membranes swept on a Friday morning and on Sat night my water broke.  My son was born on Sun morning after they used pitocin to get things moving along.
Ive had my membranes swept with two of my three pregnancies.  Neither of which worked for me.
I had it done and had my baby later the same day. It worked the first time for me, but I hear that is not the norm.