Yeast infection while pregnant?
I am almost 10 weeks pregnant.  This morning I woke up and I am a little ichey and sore (sorry for the details).  I think I might have a yeast infection.  What I am wondering is if I should wait till Tuesday after the holiday to call the Doctor?  Thanks in advance for any comments :)
I woulkd call and check but I think they will probably just suggest you go get some monistat and treat it that way. I hope that helps.
Hey there,
           I just wanted to let you in on what I was told.. Never use anything without asking your doctor.. and if you cant get in touch with him.. call and talk to a nurse at the hospital.. I was always told NEVER to use over the counter anything for a yeast infection unless aproved by the doctor... Everytime that ive had a yeast infection I was always told to come in and get some prescribed stuff.. just take it easy.. call a nurse if you have to.. Take care and good luck with your pregnancy!

~*Chloe*~
If you call the ER, they will get you in touch with the OB doctor on call, who should be able to tell you what it is safe to try. Otherwise it could be quite uncomfortable until Tues.
OMG !  I sympathize with you. I had the worst reoccuring yeast infections with my son.  i feel like I had one every other month !  My Dr had told me some women get them often or sometimes even for the first time while pregnant (change in hormones and everthing else going on down there)  Your Dr will probably want to see you, I know when I had them I was given Diflucan (once I think) and was able to use the Monistat only as a itch reliever for the outside of the vagina (no insertion). But the other times I had to use a prescribed cream.  Good Luck
qw
I agree with kristen call the hospital & they will get your Dr. to call you back at home. My OB always told me if I had any problems to call the hospital & they could page him.
I also woke up with a yeast infection and my doctor said monisat was fine. He did say to take the 7 day variety, though, because if the infection is pregnancy induced the 3 day pack would not touch it. Hope this helps.
yeah im 2 weeks pregnant and im freakin out because ive never had a yeast infection could this hurt the baby till i go to the doctor next week?