Maternal & Child Community
Yolk sac growing but no baby at 7 weeks,blighted ovum??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hi! I really need to know if this had happen to anyone!
This is my 1st pregnancy and I am 7 weeks 3 d pregnant and my hcg is rising but not doubling. I went to the doc and I got an ultrasound last week  and we saw a sac of 5.2 mm. Yesterday we did another one and the sac is bigger 7.2 mm but we did not see a baby. It looks like it is a  blighted ovum and I will have to do a D&C but my Doc wants to wait one more week and do another ultrasound. I don
My understanding is that with a blighted ovum no yolk sac....I asked a similar question in Sept when I saw a yolk sac and possible embreyo with no hb....but I don't believe a yolk sac is visible with blighted ovum as there is no baby at all in ges sac
I had a blighted ovum in June.  I had only a sac and I was supposed to be 9w - sac measured 6w6d.  There was no baby in the sac and my levels also rose but not double.  I began to spot and went on to m/c at 9w, it took about 15 for the complete natural m/c.  The baby got to a point and never developed.  My dr. told me the body reabsores it. I am now 7w today and saw my little bean last Friday and he had a heart beat, so you can get preggers after a blighted ovum.  My hcg level at 9w was only 21000.  At 5w with this preg. it was 23000.  Take courage, you can have a normal preg. after a blighted ovum.  I am very sorry for your lose.  I am sorry for your lose.
With a blighted ovum, there is a yolk sac but no fetal pole or heartbeat, there was never a baby to form, at 7-8 weeks on an ultrasound the sac will become mis-shapped not round as it supposed to be, I had one 4 years ago, I'm sorry to hear you go throuhg this
At 6 weeks, 2 days, they saw nothing during a transvaginal ultrasound--just the amniotic sac, but no yolk sac, fetal pole or heartbeat.  That's when I first heard the term "blighted ovum" and came to this site.  My hcg levels went up, but didn't double--however, they said the level was still high enough to be considered normal, so they scheduled another ultrasound for 8 weeks.  At eight weeks, they confirmed that I was miscarrying--still no yolk sac, fetal pole or heartbeat.  My doctor suggested a D&C and also Cytotec, to help move things along.  I told him I wanted to wait.  When I hadn't started to bleed or cramp, I had another ultrasound because they were worried that infection may set in (I was told that this can happen if you don't miscarry in a timely manner).  At 9 weeks, 5 days they did the ultrasound and there was a baby with a heartbeat.

I know this isn't typical, but if you can safely wait, I'd give it some more time.
Angie how high was your hcg at 9 weeks?
I am so glad I found this site!  I need some help!!  I am absolutely beside myself and I just need some advice from other people who are going through this too!  I just need to know what you guys think.  I went to the doctor yesterday for my first ultrasound.  There was a nice round healthy yolk sack, but no fetal pole.  The doctor thinks I am 9 weeks, but my husband and I believe I am only 5 1/2-6 weeks along.  The doctor told me even if I was only 5 1/2-6 weeks that it is still abnormal to see no fetal pole.  He said my chances are 50/50 of the baby miscarrying/surviving.  He seemed so pesimistic and basically made me feel like I was going to miscarry.  I have been doing some research online and I just have some questions.  I want to be optimistic and hopeful for my baby, but his words keep ringing in my head.  What should be seen at 5-6 weeks?  Is this too early to make such an assumption?? Does my baby have a chance?  Has anybody gone through this?? I would appreciate any feedback!!  Please pray for me, because God does work miracles!!
It is definitely scary to have to wait. I'm not sure how far along I am due to having a history of missed periods so I could be earlier than I thought. On 11/15 I had ultrasound at hospital because I had light spotting and it showed only sac, I have to have more levels taken on 11/20 and another ultrasound on 11/21. I am really hoping that this time something shows up. This is my first pregnancy also.
I went to the doctor yesterday for my first ultrasound they saw too sacs but no fetal pole and a blighted ovum.  I suppose to be 10 1/2 weeks counting from my last missed period, but ultrasound shows me being 51/2 weeks.  The doctor said may the calculation are off or I could be miscarrying I haven't been cramping or bleeding.  She schedule me to come back in next Thursday to do another ultrasound I'm so scared I hope they will be ok I was and still am excited about being pregnant and being a mommy.  So I hope and pray everything is ok.  Have anyone else yeard of this happening with good results??
I am suppose to be about 10 weeks pregnant according to the first day of my last period. I went to the dr last week for a first ultra sound and they couldnt find a heart beat and they said that the sac was smaller than nine weeks. So i went to the dr. the next day and they drew blood and said that my hcg was 21000 so they should definately be able to see something, so i just went back today for another ultra sound and they said that there is a sac but no baby. so the dr. wants me to wait about a week and half and come back for another ultra sound to see if there are any changes. If there arent he wants to do a D&C but i have had no cramping and no bleeding so I want to wait. Has this happend to any one or does anyone have any advice for me?
I have a dilemma.  I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and only saw a spec in the uterus.  Last week we saw a small piece of rice but only measuring 5.5 wks.  My hcg level went up this week by 8,000/56,099. My Dr. says it is a blighted ovum and my body is abscorbing the baby since it is smaller this week.  Please help what should I do?
I had a similar situation several years ago with my first pregnancy. I went for my first ultrasound...the tech said nothing...she didn't even say lets listen for the heartbeat. I was petrified. They said they would call my hubby in to hear the heartbeat. That never happened. I questioned them but they didn't give a clear answer. My gut told me something was wrong.

The doctor called to tell me I was miscarrying and should schedule a d&c within the next week. I thought I was ready to start telling people the following week (I thought I was 11 weeks...it showed I was much less...no baby) I had no bleeding, no cramping, no nothing. A little spotting happened much later but nothing like I had read about.

It was sad...I never told any friends. Not sure if that was the right decision. I now have 2 healthy beautiful kids. But it was difficult for me to enjoy my pregnancy's before the 12th week b/c I was scared to death.

My doc put me on prometrium b/c my progesterone was too low to carry a baby ...ask you doc about it.

Good luck...it will happen for you.
this happened to me in may time i found out i was pregnant but didint have a clue how far as my periods are a mess i went fo a u/s and they said i was five weeks 5 days or summet but ther was no baby just the sac so they said *** bac in a week my hgc levels wer goin up as they shud went bac the next week still nothin but a bigga sac so went bac the next week then they said it was a blighted ovum wer the baby neva formed i was offerd d&c or to wait or the medical managment wer ya have the tablet at first i wanted to wait as i didnt want 2 be messed about wiv but they say it can take weeks for your levels to fall and i dint want 2 be out and about and it happen so i had the tablet and it want nice at all, i just cant believe how many ppl this happens to i want to try for a baba but im scared to death it will happen agen, i hope you go and you see a baby good luc xx
Hi i am 8 weeks pregnant and experienceing some bleeding and cramps, i have just come home from hospital being told that my baby isnt growing inside the sac, people have told me to wait as long as i can because things could turn around is this true? have i still got any hope. im finding this really hard to cope with as i lost another baby at 14 weeks this year and my 22 month old son in 1999. please pray for me as i will be praying for you all too xxxxx Simone xxxxx
Please don't give up hope''
i waited 10 days like the hospital told me and me and my partner were expecting the worst, they scaned me and found a baby with a heart beat, at this point i was told that i was only 6 weeks into my pregnancy, when i thought i was about 10 weeks, it seems i caught on the day my period was due. please wait as long as you can as the body works in misterious ways,
God bless everyone Simone xxxxxxxxx
We really need to wait a few more weeks. I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) (4 weeks) in my first pregnancy, in the second pregnancy, doctor found 2 gestational sacs (could be twins) but no yolk or heartbeat were detected at 9 weeks.  I had a d and C. For my third baby at 9 weeks still no yolk nor beartbeat. A week after I went to the hospital for the D and C and as an SOP I have to undergo another ultrasound and I cried when i saw the little baby inside the gestational sac. It was already about 10 weeks before the baby was detected.  Now I am seven weeks pregnant and about to undergo another transvi. I dont know if we can see something at this time.
Hi I had my first ultra sound today on my second pregnancy. There were three sacs found but only one carried a yolk with no fetal pole, I have to return in 10 days... Can't believe it could have been a triple pregnancy.. Is there any chance this could be possible whan I go back.. Triplets.. I'm only worrying about the yolk that could be seen & hope when I go back the fetal pole will be detected.. feel better after reading these comments the hospital seemed very brief until I have another scan..
If anyone could answer the triplet Q would really appreciate it.
Hey, I went to the doctor last friday and they told me that I had an amniotic sac, but they could not see anything in it. This worries me alot. I'm 5 weeks and I have to go back this friday to have another vaginal ultra sound, and I am scared to death. I hope things turn out for the best.
HEY LADIES , WELL I WENT TO THE DR THIS PAST THUR FROM MY LMP IM SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT 9 WKS BUT WHEN THE TECH TOLD ME I MIGHT BE TOTALLY OFF MY DATES I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO THINK SHE ALSO DID A VAGINAL U.S AND SHOWED ME A SAC BUT I DIDNT SEE A FETAL POLE IM REALLY KEEPING FAITH THAT ILL BE OK BUT YESTERDAY I STARTED SPOTTING BUT I CALLED THE DR AND TOLD HIM HE SAID FOR ME TO TAKE IT EASY SINCE I TOLD HIM IT WAS JUST PINK I FREAKED OUT SINCE IVE NEVER BEEN THRU THIS. THIS WILL BE MY 4TH CHILD IM BLESSED WITH A 6 YRS OLD AND 3 YR OLD TWINS .... THE MOST THING THAT HAS BEEN DIFF IS THAT I WAS OUT OF WACK FOR A WHILE SINCE I HAD A IUD FOR ABOUT 3 YRS IVE BEEN READING THAT THE IUD CAN CAUSE FELLOPIAN PREG. SO THAT WHAT IM SCARED FOR PLEASE PRAY FOR ME .....
hey i think i might be goin throu this my hcg levels are rising but not doubling they said they saw a sac but they dont think i looks good! :(
i went through this same thing. My last period was at the end of february, i found out i was pregnant 23 of april. I i did an ultrasound and technically if going by my last period i was to be 9 weeks, but the ultrasound said i was only 7 weeks 4 days and no baby was seen. the dr. told me it might be a blighted ovum to come back in 10 days and check again. i was soo stress after i did the research on a blighted ovum. I basically stated that it wounldn't last through the first trimester so i waited until my 12 week to return to another doctor and we heard a heart beat and a week later i saw my baby. So my advise is to give it time don't keep running back to the doctor when to sack is only showing. wait and see
Thank you so much for all your words on here! You have all given me hope! I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and should have been 9 weeks 1 day according to my LMP. There was a gestational sac, but no yolk or fetal pole. The gs measured the right size for 9 weeks, so can the baby be there but not be 9 weeks along? The doctors aren't giving my husband and I much hope at all, even though I'm thinking I'm not as far along as they think. I'm terrified since this is my first pregnancy and I'm only 23 and healthy and my husband is almost 27 and healthy as well. I had been on the pill for 4 1/2 years and only had one period after getting off and then got pregnant. I know ovulation had to have occurred a minimum of 16 days after the first day of my LMP and I had what I'm sure was implantation cramping 14 days after that. I had a positive pregnancy test 2 days after that. This is just so frustrating to listen to the doctors give almost no hope or so little that it is not helpful. I'm going in for another u/s on Monday and hopefully we'll see something then. I have pretty much decided already for no D&C since technology is never 100% and I'd rather let nature take its course if that's how it is suppose to be. It was so helpful though reading about all of you who have been through this and actually been pregnant and the DOCTORS didn't think you were! God Bless you all and many prayers for all of us who have to deal with this!
help..... my Dr sure isn't.....
I am measuring 7.10, have a perfect sac with no fetal pole or heartbeat.  Last week, I went to the Dr. for some spotting and was measuring about 5 and a half weeks (6.4) with hcg levels of 2400.  Progesterone was low (10), so Dr put me on progesterone suppositories, and asked I come back for a u/s in a week.

Today, sac was bigger (6.4-7.10) in a week, but nothing in it.  Dr advised I go ahead and take pills to start the miscarriage or schedule a D/C.

First, she didn't even take blood today to measure my levels.  The u/s tech was MAYBE 20 and clueless....I still have symptoms.  just wondering if I should get a second opinion or if there is no shot and should schedule the D/C.  I've read some people have waited and the fetal pole and heartbeat actually showed up later......

Has this happened to anyone??? What to do?????????
i went to have an u/s today as i believe i am 7 weeks and had some pain in my right sign and dr said possible eptopic pregnancy. the sonogrpher (if thats what there called) could see the sac but no yolk so decided to do an internal scan and then saw a yolk b ut no fetal poleand meausred 1.2mm and guessed im 6 weeks but no heartbeat was found and also said i have bleeding around the sack .. is this normal ? got another scan in 3 weeks this is my second pregnancy and am quite scared really dont want to m.c. i had a scan at 5 weeks 4 days with my son and you saw him tiny and a heartbeat so really am quite concerned.
Hi I am currently 9 weeks and two days ago I visited my Doc for my first check up and as many of u know there was a sac but no baby, hb, or fetal pole. I have been spotting lightly but no heavy bleeding or cramping. My doctor believes I had a miscarriage but for some reason i do not feel that it is correct. Nothing has passed so she wants to schedule a DC. My blood work has been done and I get my results tomorrow. I am so upset.. I need help. Should I wait or go through with it?
Thanks to everyone, I am so relieved with the information I have gathered from this forum. I would want to advise everyone who has been diagnosed with Blighted Ovum to please wait for more weeks and not rush into D&C. Presently I am going through same plight but have made up my mind not to do any D&C for my faith will definitely produce result. I wish you all well.
I am 15 years old! I deff did not want to get pregnant but I did! At first I did not know what to do considering my age but I decided to keep it! I was supposed to be 7 weeks 1 day according to my LMP but I got an ultrasound and it only measured 5 weeks 1 day so I must have been a couple weeks off. We did not see anything so we went back 2 weeks later and the sac only measured 6 weeks! Still no baby or yolk sack or heartbeat. My dr suggested i get a D&C or let my body go through the process and have a natural miscarraige (miscarriage). My mom came home and did some research on blighted ovum and realized we should wait before making any major decisions. Also, if you have a tilted uterus you may not show untill 12-20 weeks! I know im young but I would not recommend getting a D&C! I am not spotting at all! I did a few weeks ago and freaked out then I went to the dr and I had a UTI and took medicine and it stopped! Thanks for reading! Good luck to everyone!
Wow thanks for the info... This is my 5th pregnancy and of course I am right on the verge of high risk as far as age go. All three of my children were induced early, and the third pregnancy was a miscarriage. The fourth one, my third child, I was given hormone shots and everything progressed well. Eleven years ago I was told I could no longer have children, so imagine my shock when I found out I was pregnant. Things didn't feel right and maybe they shouldn't I am pregnant after all, but after all these years, I wanted to be sure. I measured 6wks.. (sounds about right to me) they did hormone levels mine was only at 2500. I asked and asked for hormones and they won't give them to me which is upsetting. They did the ultrasound and they said sac of course, no baby. 50/50 chance.. blah blah... I thank you all for giving me hope. It seems so wrong to have accepted I will never have any more, find out I am pregnant and then have it all taken away w/in a matter of days.
help i went for ultrasoubnd today the sonographer seen a gestational sac but no fetal pole or yolk sac.  i think i am only 5weeks is this normal? i have to say the sonographer was pretty negative however the nursing staff have booked me in for a re scan in 14days!!! my cycle is longer than average and i may have been a couple days out with LMP. but i am absolutely terrified.  my hcg levels last monday were 182 three days later were 1092 the hospital will not repeat hcg tests so i am at a complete loss
I went to my first ob appointment and they ran a ton of tests considering I've had 4 other miscarriages. They said at that time everything looked good, and gave us so much hope. I am 7 weeks pregnant and went into the er because i couldn't keep anything down and knew i was getting dehydrated. They did an ultrasound and said they saw a fetal pole. They then told me i was only 6 weeks but did not test my hcg level. I went back in to the er a week later for the vomiting and having abdominal cranps. They did another ultrasound and said there was a yolk sac but no baby, no heartbeat, no fetal pole, and that my uterus is now misshapen, and i have a bleed between my uterus and placenta. I also have a severely tilted uterus. My hcg level has risen, however nowhere near doubled. I don't understand how you can see a fetal pole one week, and not the next. I've had no bleeding, spotting, or discharge. Im not even having abnormal pains. My dr has given me a week to fully miscarry or she wants to do a dnc. Im so upset by the loss of another baby, but part of me is still holding onto some strand of hope. My body is telling me im pregnant. I feel like if im truly miscarrying, it will happen. I feel if i do the dnc in 5 days i will always wonder what if. . . Since im not bleeding and everything is still in tact, is there really any risk for infection if i wait just a little longer?
I really need advice I went for an ultrasound tues I was 6 weeks I had a sack and a yolk but no fetal pole my sack was measuring 14 mm. I went back 6 days later I was measuring 6 to 7 weeks my sack was still big and round and was now measuring 24 mm so it had grown in 6 days but still no fetal pole. I have another scan thur so I'll be 8 weeks. But why would things grow I'm so scared
I know how your feeling. I have my checkup this friday and will be telling the dr i will not have tthe d&c done or anything to make me miscarry. I honestly feel in my heart things will be okay. Im giving it more time. If i am to miscarry i will do it naturally. This forum has given me so much hope!
Thank God for this forum

I just went to the doc yesterday and the told me  i had a blighted ovum and i should terminate. 2 weeks earlier from yesterday was my first pregnancy appt and i found out i was 5 weeks and 3 days.From that ultrasound my doc had a hard time finding the baby but there was a yolk sac there. she found a tiny line and said this must be the baby so i accepted that.She wanted me to come back in 2 weeks(yesterday) to make sure of the due date she gave me. I went in yesterday and got an ultrasound by a different doc and he told me there was no baby but i still had my yolk sac. He said it was a blighted ovum.He told me to wait around for another doc at the office to be sure,so i did. I waited for the other doc and she looked at the ultrasound pics he took and agreed. I'm devastated.I cant stop crying and im so disapointed. This would have been my second child. I just am in denial though. Could they be wrong. Should i go to a different doc or wait and hope my baby will develop?

p.s
It was a shock i was pregnant because hubby and i were trying for so long and stopped because it wasnt happening and then we think im sick and i just take a pregnancy test just cause and ended up with 3 positive hpt.I have very irregular periods since my first child was born.Somethimes could go months without a period.

PLEASE HELP
I say wait. Im going for a second opinion as well. You know your body, noone else does. Do what you feel is right. Best of luck (((((hugs)))))
Thanks i will update what i find out. wish me luck.
I went to the doctor yesterday and had an internal u/s and im suppose to be almost 8 weeks and they only see the sac no embryo or heartbeat. :-( he wants me to go to the hospital and have another ultrasouns there because their equipment is more advanced... he's already talking about a D&C or the pill.... We just want to wait at least one more week to see if things change. We are sooo sad with this news that I dont even know how many emotions are running thru me now...  I hope monday they will see something by then.....  oh and my HCG level keep climbing as well. Im at 44,000 as of yesterday... im sooooooo confused and sad.......
I went back to the doctor and the doc actually saw soomething this time but wanted me to keep my fingers crossed and wait 2 weeks to see if the baby grows. So the morning of my appt i passed a blood clot and bleed some. I was so sad basically telling myself its over sand that i was gonna have a miscarriage.When i went to the doctor she confirmed it with a ultrasound and she sctually saw that the sac was collapsing and i should go home and let it happen naturally or take pills to move things along. I was so sad i didn't know what to do and decided to wait until my husband got home from work that evening before i decide anything. About 3 hours after i got home from the doc i started bleeding crazy amounts and really bad cramping.I started to pass lots of blood clots and called my husband telling him to come home from work because i was dizzy and i couldnt even walk out of the bathroom without soaking a pad.I was terrified. He got home just in time because when he got home i was laid out on the floor in pain. When he came i felt something trying to pass. So i got up and got on the toilet and the whole sac passed. After that i fainted and was not concious for several hours. My hubby called the ambulance i was in the hospital. Its so many things that happened to me when i got to the hospital that i wont discuss but it was a nitemare and this just happened like 2 days ago and i still dont know how to deal with everything. i would have been 8 weeks.
Wow, I so needed to see your post.  I am 7 weeks and just saw my doctor today.  There was a sac but no sign of a baby.  This has happened to me before and I decided to wait.  I lost the baby less than a week after my first doctors visit.  I am so hopful this time around.  My husband and I are both praying for a healthy baby.
Im scared at this point since no fetal pole has been detected.... Next Thursday Im going again for a vag-ultrasound and by then I will be 10w3d. Doctor said at 6w that it seemed like a blighted ovum.. Told him I wanted to wait. He took blood work again at 8 weeks and my levels are still rising. Im so confused and sad that only a yolk sac is seen. Also, I was told by the ultrasound tech on my 1st u/s that I have a tilted uterus. Has anyone experience something like this and ended up positive...Im just hoping to see baby this coming thursday... Im still going to wait until the 12th week before I give up and the doctor suggests again a d&c or the pill to miscarry... :-(
Hi Im 7 weeks pregnanat today I went for the u/s and hey saw the sac but no baby, Im so worried and so scared, the dr. said that I have to wait , Im so sad and Im alone this is my first baby..... if there is one there...
Hi. My last pregnancy was ectopic. I had to take a methro shot. I got pregnant again 3 months later. My first u/s was at 6 weeks, they saw gest sac but not yolk sac, they said that pregnancy is to young. My second u/s was at 9w 5 d, they saw only gest sac, no yolk sac, no baby. I got scheduled for d&c for the next day but The next day  I went for second opinion. They saw a yolk sac so I cancelled my d&c. i am having next u/s in 8 days. Please, pray for me.
I'm glad I found this post. It's giving me hope. :) I am supposed to be about 7-8 weeks pregnant with my third child. I started lightly bleeding/cramping 2 days ago. I had my HCG levels tested to see if I could get an ultrasound and my level was 13,000. It got worse, so I went to the ER. They did an internal ultrasound. The sonographer didn't really say much, but both my husband and I saw what appeared to be 2 round sacs on the ultrasound. She also seemed to think I wasn't as far along as I thought? They said they did not find any fetus or heartbeat. They also tested my HCG levels again and went down to 10,000. They sent me home and said I was having a miscarriage. Could I have been pregnant with twins and lost 1?? Could it be too early to detect a fetus/heartbeat yet?? And if I was pregnant with twins, would that cause my HCG levels to go down?? So many questions unanswered. I guess I will be following up with my regular doctor.
i am 11 weeks pregnant by  LMP but had a spotting 2 days ago. a TVS was done on me revealed a 6 weeks pregnancy with questionable viability.. i had cramplike pain in my lower abdomen but somehow lessened now after i was given some meds. another ultrasoynd will be done on the 3rd of this month and i'm afraid.... by ommem28
I also have the same situation as many of you. I am 9weeks 3days based on my LMP but showed only 5weeks and 6days in the latest transvaginal that was done to me. Both ovaries were normal. Showed gestational sac and yolk sac but without embryo and heartbeat. My ob is suggesting D&C but I still wanted to wait for another week before I consider her advised. When I was in my 7th week, an embryo was seen and heartbeat was present too but it was only 79. I am still hoping that they can still find my baby and heartbeat. This is my third pregnancy. I have a seven year old son and a six year old daughter. God bless everyone :)
Hey,
I had a blighted ovum last year in June and ended up getting a D&C, it was my first pregnancy so I really didn't know much about anything and my doctor suggested I get the D&C, so I did. And I regret it, I wished I would have waited a couple more weeks to see if my baby was found. :( Well turns out in early December of last year I got pregnant again and I went to the doctor on the 8th of this month... Gestational sac showed 7w1d (and it was perfectly round where as the first one wasn't), when I had calculated I was around 9w, no fetus pole or yolk sac :(, Dr told me to go back in 21 days which is the 1st of March and the wait is killing me! I don't think I can go through that again :'( I really want this baby... I have had no cramping or bleeding whatsoever.. I do have a tilted uterus so I'm hoping that's why they weren't able to find my baby and hopefully when I go back on the first I will see my little bean and heartbeat! It's all up to God...
hi, im a little confused between the doctors and radiologist! The doctors are telling me that i am 10 weeks pregnant due to my lmp were as i no there is no way that i can be, by my calculations i am only 7 weeks today! i went for a scan on monday and was told that i have a anembryonic gestation, and that the a yolk sac can be seen but no heart beat or fetal pole and that i am measuring 6 weeks and 1 day, which by my calculations should be rite on the mark! My hcg levels are still rising they were 35000 as of monday.  The dr has refered me to get a d&c done but i have decided to wait as a have had no bleeding and just slight cramping (like menstrual cramps). Can any one tell me if this seems ok and if i should wait until i no that i am 8-9 weeks? Please help totally and utterly confused and stressed!!!!!!!!
How did it go with your situation. I am going through the same.
I really need someone to speak to Boone knows about my pregnacy only my partner but she not to helpful I went fir a ultrasound n there was a sac n a baby n a heart beat but was low it was 665n I was 6weeks but I went like 5days for another ultrasound and they said they see baby but no heart beat but it could be that its to early so my 3 ultrasound yesturday witch it made me be 7weeks 2days Ans they say there nothing but a sac.... what should I do now I'm hone waiting but I'm not bleeding or nothing in my hcg level are 2100 so I'm thinking of waiting n lay in bed I think this baby is going to be find I just don't see how there is a baby n now there ain't n I'm not bleeding so I'm putting faith in God that's the best Dr he is never wrong