Zofran???
I have had extreme naseau for the last week.  To the point that I can barely take care of my other two kids.  I can't eat and really don't feel like getting out of bed.  I was prescribed Zofran 4mg.  I took one yesterday and it was a miracle drug!  However, when I looked up the safety online, I get mixed messages.  I don't like to take anything while pregnant.  I very rarely even took a Tylenol with my first two.  I decided that I would only take the Zofran when I has somewhere to go and had to feel better.  The problem is that today I didn't take one and I feel terrible.  I have vomitted three times and don't feel like eating or dealing with my kids.  What is the right thing to do?
I put a response on the pregnancy forum too, but I just wanted to assure you that Zofran IS considered safe.
I also think that if the benifit out weigh the risk then it would be fine. It is not healthy for you or your baby if you cannot keepanything down you need to find a middle ground. Good Luck I hope it does not last to long for you.
I was prescribed Zofran during my second pregnancy to combat nausea from chemo.  Worked wonders, took it twice a day.  Lauren is almost 4 and other being spoiled rotten, she is perfectly fine.  It's safe according to my OB, my RE and my oncologist.  All were in agreement with me taking this to combat nausea.  

Good luck to you.  And think of it this way, Tis better to take it and feel good enough to eat/drink (and keep it down) than not eat and risk getting put in the hospital for dehydration.