abnormal gestational sac
I am about 6-7 weeks pregnant per my last menstral cycle.  I started having cramps over tha weekend so decided to go to the ER.  HCG levels were taken and an US was done.  The ultrasound said probable miscarriage.  No heartbeat and abormally shaped.  Followed up with my OB who had two sets of HCG levels taken this week and to our joy...are rising as they should.  Doubling every 48 hours.  Anyways,  another ultrasould was done and bad news again.  Abnormal, irregular shape.  Also, some debris in it.  Doctor said it may turn into a miscarriage...just to early to tell.  Having trouble with accepting the unknown.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Please help.
I had a M/C in Sept. but nothing like this.  Sorry I can't give you much advice.  I do know that HCG levels can continue to rise when there is something wrong and your body is waiting to M/C.  Don't lose hope.  Sounds like your doctor isn't even sure what is going to happen. I just want you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping for the best for you and your baby.  Blessings!
This did happen to me, at 7 weeks I had a mis-shaped sac, turned out to be a blighted ovum, I know that is not what you wanted to hear but that doesn't mean your situation will result in the same, when babies are looked at this early and dates being configured, so many things can be off and makeing things look worse than they are, so try and take it easy, easier said than done I no all to well. Just try and have a positive thoughts, please keep us informed God bles you and your baby
Hi, sorry you are going through this...in my last pregnancy, this happened to me. I had a u/s and they said that my gestational sack was irregular shaped and small for how far along I was supposed to be.  A week later I had another one and still the same. It was a blighted ovum...i am hoping for the best for you. Keep your chin up
amber