almost 39 weeks and baby not that active
hi i will be 39 weeks on thrusday and the baby is not that active .is this normal or should i talk to my doctor tomorrow ?]]

amanda
I wouldnt worry if baby isnt very active.  just so long as you feel at least some movement during the day.  at 39 weeks baby is getting pretty cramped in there.  i had the same issue when i was preg with my son. i figured he should be moving more but doctor said they dont have much room close to full term.... but talk to your doctor if you are still worried, however im sure all is fine.....
My baby seems to move a bit less these days too. As long as you still can count 10 movements in one hour at some point during the day, don't worry. On the other hand, I'm sure your Dr. will do a non-stress test for you if you ask. This charts how much the baby moves, and how their heart rate reacts to their movement.
I agree with the above post.  It's too tight in there at 39 weeks so not much can the baby do at that stage.  Pretty soon you'll have him/her in your arms :)  My baby was very calm throughout my whole pregnancy but when she was born, boy, did she prove us wrong that she'll be a calm baby.  She's very active and can't sit still.
I would mention it to your doctor though because you might be getting too low on amniotic fluid and they might want to get the baby out sooner if that is the case.