Maternal & Child Community
am I loosing my baby or not? Someone please help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am I loosing my baby or not? Someone please help

hello everyone, I am wondering if someone help me, I THINK I may have miscarried but I am not 100% sure.  I will start from the begining ,I am 5 weeks pregnant 3 days ago I started spotting (very lightly) then I have BAD pain in my ovary so I went to the ER because I am at high risk of eggtopic, they checked my hcg levels and they where low (398) the Dr checked with an internal ultra sound and all he found was 2 small cyst (I have had that problem forever they come and go) he did an pap. And said my cervix was swollen, I went home that night but had to go back the next morning for another ultra sound so the techs could have a better look, they said that it was to early to see the fetus and to early to see a heart beat, at this point I was still spotting very lightly (just when I wipe after going to the bathroom) I left the hospital still pregnant the Dr said to go back and have another blood test done to see if my levels go up. As soon as I left I got into my car and had a gush of bright red blood, I called my family Dr right away and he said it sounds like I was starting to misscarry and just to let nature take over, I bled (not to heavy) for about 45 min then back to pinkish brownish spotting.  The next morning I had no blood at all, I did not pass a clot and after the one gush the cramping was gone.  I am still spotting a little (less then before).  When I woke up this morning my breast where back to being swollen and soar, I threw up, and my fatigue and bloating is back ( for 2 days before I went to the hospital my swollen breast went away as well as my nausea) but now its back.  I am really confused..... I have never lost a baby before but I thought people bleed a lot more than that.  Could this bleeding be because of all the paps and internal ultrasounds in such a shot time? Any input would be helpful right now.  Because I am stumped and my Dr can't see me Intel the end of next week :-(  and I would like to but my mind at ease. Thanks for reading