am I loosing my baby or not? Someone please help
hello everyone, I am wondering if someone help me, I THINK I may have miscarried but I am not 100% sure.  I will start from the begining ,I am 5 weeks pregnant 3 days ago I started spotting (very lightly) then I have BAD pain in my ovary so I went to the ER because I am at high risk of eggtopic, they checked my hcg levels and they where low (398) the Dr checked with an internal ultra sound and all he found was 2 small cyst (I have had that problem forever they come and go) he did an pap. And said my cervix was swollen, I went home that night but had to go back the next morning for another ultra sound so the techs could have a better look, they said that it was to early to see the fetus and to early to see a heart beat, at this point I was still spotting very lightly (just when I wipe after going to the bathroom) I left the hospital still pregnant the Dr said to go back and have another blood test done to see if my levels go up. As soon as I left I got into my car and had a gush of bright red blood, I called my family Dr right away and he said it sounds like I was starting to misscarry and just to let nature take over, I bled (not to heavy) for about 45 min then back to pinkish brownish spotting.  The next morning I had no blood at all, I did not pass a clot and after the one gush the cramping was gone.  I am still spotting a little (less then before).  When I woke up this morning my breast where back to being swollen and soar, I threw up, and my fatigue and bloating is back ( for 2 days before I went to the hospital my swollen breast went away as well as my nausea) but now its back.  I am really confused..... I have never lost a baby before but I thought people bleed a lot more than that.  Could this bleeding be because of all the paps and internal ultrasounds in such a shot time? Any input would be helpful right now.  Because I am stumped and my Dr can't see me Intel the end of next week :-(  and I would like to but my mind at ease. Thanks for reading
when I had my first miscarriage the doctor told me I was just stressing at first. I was spotting light just like you but then it got to the point where I startd bleeding so heavy I had 2 change sanitary napkins every hour!!! I passed many clots nd it got to the point that I couldn't even sit dwn because of all the pain I was in.. My advice to you is take it easy nd not try to think about the bleeding too much unless it just gets really bad.. I hope everythin will b okay with you and your unborn child.. Just please try nd relax is all I can say good luck!!!