Maternal & Child Community
am i pregnant? 5 days late, pinkish spotting, nausea,neg test,veins sho...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

am i pregnant? 5 days late, pinkish spotting, nausea,neg test,veins showing bbs?

i am really confused and am wondering if anyone is going through this or could guide me in what to do. last period was march 20,2007, ovulated apr 3, withdrawl (withdrawal) sex april 2nd. my period was due april 17, i normally will go for 4 days, nothing. today is the 5th day i am late and i started getting this pinkish burnt reddish spotting stuff with really intense cramps, early this morning like 3am, its 1039pm and the spotting is very weird shade of pale red with more pink with mucous discharge.

my symptoms include bigger bbs with dark blue prominent veins that is wild i have never seen it, they start up high and are coming down through my areola, one side is more noticable then other, now yesterday it was just one sided with darkening and streching patterning of one breast. now i noticed it today on the other breast. iam very nauosus, indegestion,heartburn,peeing alot,irritable and emotional,achy, my back is hurting more than normal, food cravings, food adversion, smell adversions, i think its like everything is totally intensified. and im totally exhausted.

now i testd 10dpo, neg,day 1 missed, day 3 missed,day 4 missed period, they are negative. im assuming this pinkish stuff isnt my period? i did see about 2 tiny pieces of lining i think come out. no big clots or anything like that. so what on earth is going on? i have never been 5 days late and had this spotting come when my bleeding cycle should have been done. its mostly when i wipe but i have filled a pantyliner, this is what starts on the first day of my period and picks up heavy later that day.
am i insane to think im pregnant? when should i test? im stuck in limboland confused! thanks~
if you are 5 days late then you could have tested 6 days ago. test now and you will get an accurate result
well all those symptoms sound like pg. but you are still testing neg. in the past i have been a week late for af without any good reason. i guess give it a few more days then test again. when we start to think about the possiblity of pg we can make every symptom magnified. i have had blue veins when i have not been pg. i have had every pg symptom in the book and not be so. i guess call your dr next week if you are concerned. and if you are trying to avoid pg, dont use the withdrawl (withdrawal) method, especially during your fertile time. there have been a few on here that ended up pg that way!
well i want a baby, so its not a bad thing.

every test done is negative. the doctor said do one friday or tues. and then one in two weeks. i know my friend spotted like i am got negative tests, and didnt test positive until her NEXT period.  so im having a hard time beleiving hpts at this point. but i may try to do one tues and go from there.
different hpt's test at different levels. so if you are using a test that measures 100 it might take longer to show. go to peeonastick.com and it tells you which are the most sensitive tests.
I had some similar symptoms before I tested positive but my positive came when i was 2 weeks late:s So best of luck.. i JUST knew I was pregnant so dont give up:)
Personal experience:
I have taken HUNDREDS of hpt's.  I have NEVER had an innacurate result.  I have had 4 positives, and many, many negatives.  I have found them to be Extremely accurate.  You may be getting a slow start to your period....
Test again next week, or call and ask your dr. to do a beta hcg blood test.
everyone is telling me its best to take them 2 weeks after your missed period. i had a doctor on the phone tell me to take one a week after i missed it and then two weeks after i missed it and then if im still having symptoms come in for a blood test. this should not have to be this confusing i swear!
sorry i didnt read it right i thought you hadnt tested yet. so sorry. good luck though
Me and my boyfriend had sex two days ago, and he cumed inside of me.. now i'm having pinkish discharge, Could i be pregnant?
i am really confused too. My last period was march 10,2008, i normally will go for 2 ~3 days, nothing. today is the 5th day i am late and i started getting this pinkish spotting since last night when i wipe.
my symptoms include bigger breast with tenderness and pain, Heartburn,emotional, my backBack pain - low
i have been 5 days late and had this when i wipe but i have filled a pantyliner,
i think i'm going to  be crazy thinking tat im pregnant? im really stuck in confused and worry cause i got tubal pregnancy last on dec 2006 and i had remove one of my fallopian tube. tat time i also got all this symptom. I'm scare to do a pregnancy test...
I have done nothing but sit on google searching for answers this morning, What i need to know is am i pregnant, i understand that nobody can give me an answer but i was hoping for some advice, i am 5 days late on my period i have taken 4 different pregnancy tests now of all prices at all different dates, they all say negative, since i had my gorgeous son last november my periods have been regular, i had intercourse with my partner two weeks after my last period, in the hope to get pregnant becuase it feels so right, from reading comments on the internet about the same situations it sounds like i just need to wait a few more weeks to take another text as it is possible to early to detect. Wat i have failed to mention is that before my Son i was pregnant and had a miscarrage (miscarriage) at 11 weeks and i was told after that and several scans that me and my partner could not have children but on the last scan we saw the most amazing incredible this, a fetal heartbeat! we were over the moon!
I feel pregnant not because of any symptoms apart from white discharge a lot more than normal, and sore boobs but just in myself, am i wrong to get slightly excited about it? i can not wait any longer and can not afford to pay the price for a clear blue test and all 4 tests i brought still never came to the amount for one clear blue test. please if anyone is reading this just a bit of advice, have u been in the same situation?
Me and my newly wed husband has been having intercourse reg and i have been showing symptom of pregnancy and i am 4 days late. on the fourth day i started spotting light pink with clear discharge and could i be preganant.
i had a period but it was not normal, I was spotting, and having feelings of pregnancy. I never filled a liner only when i wiped i knew ok i'm still spotting after 4 days. Ive taken 4 home test all were negative . am i pregnant
I am 6 days late and have just started spoting today. I have felt for a week like I am on my period but nothing. I also have been felling sick. I did one test 4 days late it was negative. Could I still be pg
hi, im Louisse, i'm 5 days delayed and had been very sexually active this month, tuesday, thursday and saturday me and my bf are gaving intercourse 2 times... we had unprotected sex, just withdrawal, i'm fertile when we are having sex and now i'm 5 days late, i dont feel i'm pregnant but everyday whenever i smell something or see something i throw up... i experienced several cramps, back pains, nausea etc. i'm kind of nervous X( help...
I have the same exact Symtoms (symptoms). I have no idea what to do. I am 17 my mom knows all about it. but I took 2 test the first one was positive and the other negative. I just started to have some pinkish bleeding or discarge Im not really sure what it is. Also I have bad cramping but not much blood. My boobs hurt, Iv been crying for no reason, eating alot, blue vains on my boobs, my areolas are a bit darker and larger, I get a little nausa, but alot of heart burn, I started taking prenatal vitimains just incase.Could i be pregnant??
My boyfriend and I had sex about 3 times with a condom. He came inside the condom while he was inside of me. My last period was about 2 weeks late, and now this month I'm 5 days late. Today I had a quarter size amount of brown discharge on my undie and spotting blood. I tested this morning and it was a negative. I can't wait two weeks, is there another way I could test asap?
i'm 32 married and trying to have baby for 2 months and my menstruation was delayed for 4 days. on the 5th day I have a bleeding just today.I have some changes like fatigue, always sleeping, back pain, Montgomery's Tubercules, breast sore and tenderness. Is there any chance that I'm pregnant or i'm just having delayed period?
Aren't we women soooooooo funny. we are just waiting on SOMEONE to say "yes you are pregnant" when all we really need to do is give it time!.. take the test every week if you have to!....sometimes our wanting to get pregnant magnify these symptoms so much.....so i think we really need to take our minds off it...and breathe.
I have been 5 days late for my period and this morning when i wiped, i saw light blood...i feel nauseated and no appetite....almost bitter tongue.....but then again it could be all in my head because  i want to get pregnant!...I will take that my period was just 5 days late(which has never happened before...always 28 days...always regular) and  keep trying until that little one is ready to come.Good luck girls!
Hey I'm just wounderd if any one could help me I slept with my partner a week before my period was due now I'm 11 days late never been this late before I'm gettin tired a lot I've just noticed I've been spotting and gettin discharge and I'm really confused can any one help me please
I'm 2 weeks late on me period I slept with me partner a week before me period I'm spoting and gettin pains in me left side of me stomach and been bein sick few times and I'm gettin abit of discharge sorry tmi I'm just worried and can anyone help me please Sarah
Im 22dpo on cycle day 37 an im 5 days late today...today I also started having some light pink spotting I took a equate hpt test it has a faint + but I took a $1 test also an it said negative so could I be pregnant? if I was I would only be 5 weeks an 1 day today would that be to early to test? I didn't get any positives with my Lil boy till I was 8 weeks an with my Lil girl I was 6 weeks