am i pregnant?
i have slight increase in temp. i get headaches, lite cramps, i had two tiny pink blood drops when i went to the bathroom and it was only when i wiped,that was two days ago. havnt had it since, white milky discharge to the point where is feels like a i pee'd or got my period. i havn't had my period but dont want to get my hopes up because i never keep track of my period. i always lay on my stomach but last night and the night b4 it kinda felt uncomfortable at times. but woke up sleeping on my stomach.two test's came out negative. what do you think it could mean?
well fi you were thinking that the bleeding could have been implantation bleeding i would wait at least another week and a half to retest... then go from there.. if its still negative then wait a few days and test again.... thats if your period hasnt shown up that is....

are you trying to conceive? having unprotected sex? if so when did you have sex in the last couple weeks or so... and do you know when the first day of your last period was?
sept 1st was my last period so ithat would mean im 2 days late i kno its early i should just wait till im a week late. but u kno u get all excited . and it was sept 19th would b the conceived date and been with my fiance for 5 years and im 23 . never used anything ever. just the pull out method. i always wanted to have a baby but in his mind money what he wants more of b4 having a baby. but like everyone tells him. u'll never have enough money.
its hard to say for sure whats going on but if your period is late and you got a negative test, wait a few days or so and try again... good luck!