Maternal & Child Community
am i pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

am i pregnant?

HEY! I was supposed to have my period on 11/13, but 2 days before when i was using the restroom i saw two lil drops of blood in my panties, so i thought my period was going to come and put a pad on. the next day i still had no flow and sunday passed still no flow and i have no flow and its 11/14. my breasts are heavy and full and a lil sore and my nipples are a lil sore, and i've been constipated like crazy for the past week, I can't sleep throughout the night, and getting mini lil headaches...could i be pregnant?????
The best thing to do is get a pregnancy test from your GP, local clinics or buy one for your local pharmacy or supermarkets then you'll get your answear, but yes you could be pregnant as these are some of the symptoms
Thanks for the advice I found out that i am pregnant and now 6 weeks along