Maternal & Child Community
am i pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

am i pregnant

I've just tried Boots early detection one step pregnancy test but no instructions. Result show i vertical pink line in one window and a horizontal pink line in the other.  Anybody got the instructions and can help? Please?
Tags: tests
Boots may have a website for the product.  If you have the box, look on it for any kind of e-address.  Some hpts are formulated so if you are pregnant, a "plus" sign appears in the other window rather than just a single line, maybe that is what kind you have.  But I would look online, all the info you need might be there.
I am not familiar with that test.  But typically when there is a vertical line and a horizontal line, in separate boxes, the vertical line is the control line and should always appear.  The box with the horizontal line would be the test box and usually shows a negative sign if not pregnant (which would be just the horizontal line you are describing) or a positive sign (plus sign) if pregnant.  So while I don't have instructions and am not familiar with that brand, from my experience I would think it's a negative test.  The only way to know for sure though would be to find the instructions or talk to someone who has them.  Good luck!  Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Maybe you could take a picture of the test so we could get a better look, and give you a better idea?
You might get some U.K answers as the clock turns.  I think everyone who would have the answer was sleeping when you asked. ;)