am i pregnant
I've just tried Boots early detection one step pregnancy test but no instructions. Result show i vertical pink line in one window and a horizontal pink line in the other.  Anybody got the instructions and can help? Please?
Boots may have a website for the product.  If you have the box, look on it for any kind of e-address.  Some hpts are formulated so if you are pregnant, a "plus" sign appears in the other window rather than just a single line, maybe that is what kind you have.  But I would look online, all the info you need might be there.
I am not familiar with that test.  But typically when there is a vertical line and a horizontal line, in separate boxes, the vertical line is the control line and should always appear.  The box with the horizontal line would be the test box and usually shows a negative sign if not pregnant (which would be just the horizontal line you are describing) or a positive sign (plus sign) if pregnant.  So while I don't have instructions and am not familiar with that brand, from my experience I would think it's a negative test.  The only way to know for sure though would be to find the instructions or talk to someone who has them.  Good luck!  Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Maybe you could take a picture of the test so we could get a better look, and give you a better idea?
You might get some U.K answers as the clock turns.  I think everyone who would have the answer was sleeping when you asked. ;)