am i prgnant
Could i be pregnant because i having stomach cramps , and i been off my period for 5 going on 6 days.Then also i have clear discharge coming out of my breast, and my lower back hurts and i also been having really bad headache, my face breaking out for no  reason ,and the bad parts every time  some body cooks something to eat it smells a little bit funny to me and i have throw up burps
definitely sounds like pregnancy!!! the clear discharge from your breast usually starts happenign at bout 3 weeks of pregnancy. or sometimes even later. and food tasting/smelling different, BIG sign. thats how i was with guacamole. just didnt taste the same and then later found out i was pregnant. take a test cuz it really sounds like pregnancy. of course he was my first pregnancy and i was 16 so i had no idea what was going on. im 18 now and more aware of things and have been studying it since i found out about pregnancy. but this sounds alot like i did.
youve been off your period.....what does that mean. you had your period and now its 5 days after youve been off it?
The only way to tell for sure is take a pregnancy test. And NOT the cheap dollar store kind. I took one of those and it was negative and an EPT was positive. Take one and it hopefully will put your questions to rest. Good luck! :)