Maternal & Child Community
am i prgnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

am i prgnant

Could i be pregnant because i having stomach cramps , and i been off my period for 5 going on 6 days.Then also i have clear discharge coming out of my breast, and my lower back hurts and i also been having really bad headache, my face breaking out for no  reason ,and the bad parts every time  some body cooks something to eat it smells a little bit funny to me and i have throw up burps
definitely sounds like pregnancy!!! the clear discharge from your breast usually starts happenign at bout 3 weeks of pregnancy. or sometimes even later. and food tasting/smelling different, BIG sign. thats how i was with guacamole. just didnt taste the same and then later found out i was pregnant. take a test cuz it really sounds like pregnancy. of course he was my first pregnancy and i was 16 so i had no idea what was going on. im 18 now and more aware of things and have been studying it since i found out about pregnancy. but this sounds alot like i did.
youve been off your period.....what does that mean. you had your period and now its 5 days after youve been off it?
Avatar n tn
The only way to tell for sure is take a pregnancy test. And NOT the cheap dollar store kind. I took one of those and it was negative and an EPT was positive. Take one and it hopefully will put your questions to rest. Good luck! :)