an Update + a question
Hello ladies,
I hope you are all doing well. I went for my second ultrasound yesterday, and I saw the heart beat!!(Despite the fact that my doc. had warned me last week that I would miscarry). any ways, it was amazing, and everything seemed ok.
I have a paranoid question though. yesterday i was on the phone with a customer service, and I got very angry over an issue. I didnt say anything, but I just felt my heart was racing and blood flew to my head. could this cause the baby's heart to stop beating??
Well, first, congratulations on seeing the heartbeat.  I wonder why your doc said you would have a m/c.  Do you/doc still expect to have one now?  Depending on the answers and reasons, I can't say for sure, of course, if your heart racing could cause issues with your baby's.  BUT, what I can tell you is that I've had lots of stress this entire pg causing my heart to race (currently 32w), and he's doing just fine in there.  I think so many of us go through so much stress during this time, that there must be a built-in protector of the baby against any issues w/our hb racing.  I certainly do hope that things are looking up for you and baby, since you saw the hb.  
Congratulations on hearing the babies heartbeat. I honestly wouldn't worry about your heart racing. With my hormones outta wack, my husband having to leave me for a long while I have had my major moments of completely being mad! My heart has been racing so much before I thought it was going to pop outta my chest. I am currently 18wks and my little girl is doing just wonderfully. So I wouldn't worry about it.