baby food
my baby is 10 months old..i need to know what type of food i can give him in this stage..?so please give me some suggestions with south indian dishes
I would avoid anything too spicy and no nuts or honey....you need to make sure if your letting him feed himself or if hes having pieces of food they are cut up VERY small so he does not choke...like pea size.  Just make sure you watch for any allergies and try to start out with one food a day so you Can monitor for any reactions....

Just make sure its healthy and not over seasoned....  When my kids where that age they ate what we ate but with out the seasoning, I would cook dinner and set aside some for them and either blend it up or if they where at the age to feed themselves just cut it very small....  Chicken, fish, all kinds of veggies, fruit, pasta, rice, potatoes...  nothing sugary, just because they dont have teeth (or very many) does not mean you cant do any damage...

Hope that helps