baby heart beat
I went to the doctor April 2 and I heard my baby heart beat. I had an ultrasound on April 7. so now I am 14 weeks pegnant; i went to the doctor today and they told me that i was pregnant with twins and one died. (vanishing sac).
So today at 14 weeks the doctor couldn hear no heart beat. I want to know why at 11 weeks we heard a heart beat but at 14 weeks its no haert beat. But the doctor telling me everything ok and that sometimes at 14 weeks you cant hear it. To my knowledge thats not true and dont make since if we heard it 3 weeks ago.
When you heard the heartbeat on April 2nd, was that with an ultrasound or with a Doppler?  If with a Doppler, that's great!  Sometimes that's too early to hear it.

I'm confused about the twin thing.  How did they know today you were pg with twins?  Are they just now telling you the results from the April 7th u/s?  

Yes, I suppose that sometimes at 14 weeks you might not be able to hear it with the Doppler.  The baby is still very small and could be in an awkward position.  How long did the doctor search for the hb?
I'm totally confused. IF your dr. is reviewing u/s reports he may be telling you that you had a 2nd sac with no fetus and that you are only carrying 1 now. Okay, secondly you probably had a vaginal u/s and saw/heard a hb. Fine, NOW you probably went to the dr. and they used a doppler and couldn't find it on the OUTSIDE of your pelvis, right? Still, no excuse. If they couldn't find it they should have and if they couldn't find it should have sent you for an u/s to confirm...Is this all right? Trying to decipher your questions...