baby kicks
Hi everyone,
I have looked in the past postings to find some other moms experences with this but could not quite find it.
This is my 3rd pregnancy (second one was a M/C @ 9weeks)
I am almost 15 weeks and I think I felt some movment from the baby today?? Is it way to early to feel anything?
I know with my 1st time around it was much later.
It felt like something flipped in my stomach and I don;t think it was gas..LOL!
What has anyone else expereinced?
Maybe it is wishful feeling, I don't know?
Good luck to all the other prego moms out there and to everyone that has little ones!
I would say thats the baby fluttering around :) Congrats, the flutters make it so much more real :)LOL
Its harder to feel movements the first time you are pregnant...but I have read that with 2nd and 3rd pregnancys you feel movement earlier on...and partly because you know what to look for.  Ive read that movement starts around 7 weeks but is too early to be detected.
I could feel the baby at 13 weeks, not kicks but just moving around.  So 15 weeks isn't too early.
I felt my son at 16 weeks with my fist pregnancy.  I don't think it's too early at all, I had a friend not feel her first till 23 weeks either, which amazed me at how different babies are (by the time I hit 23 weeks you could see mine moving and everyone could feel it on my belly).  Maybe this one is more active, plus you know what to look for.  I'm at 11 weeks and am hoping the next couple of weeks fly by so I can start to feel this one.  My sis is expecting #3 and said she could feel slight movements as early as 10 weeks.  Enjoy!
I would not worry too much.  Like some said you usually feels things quicker the second and third time around.  I didn't feel my first until I was probably 22 weeks or so this one I starting feeling fluttering at 15 weeks.  My doctor said alot of woman become more in tune with what they are feeling the next time around(verses the first pregnancy)
I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 5th child and i can already feel tiny movements .. Not saying they are strong but just little flutters .. With my 3 and 4th i felt the same thing