baby movement
Hey girls! I know this has been discussed on here before, but I have memory loss totally! (The things pregnancy does for ya lol)I felt my baby move first at around 13 weeks, again at 14 and I felt him move again on Sunday 16.5weeks (I think it was him moving anyhow)....is it common to go for days and days (even a week or two) and not notice movement? I'm sure I'm panicking for no reasaon like normal, but I was used to ultrasounds every 2 weeks when I had ovarian cysts, but now that the cysts have cleared and I've switched doctors I just get ultrasounds like everyone else. So I haven't been to the doc for 3 weeks (going next week) and just worry! :) Thanks alot! Hope everyone has a great Tueday!!
From what I've read and seen on the msg boards it is normal to go several days with no movement.  I have only started having consistant every day movement around 20 weeks and still some days are a lot heavier than others.  I'm just now 20W2D.
OH thank you! That's good to know!! I just figured with having felt him move so early at 13 weeks that I would have felt more by now. I guess I need to just relax and be patient......before long I'll be wanting  him to settle down! haha
You are so lucky to have felt movement so early!  I began to feel movement at around 16 weeks, and it was sporadic, until about late 24 weeks (I'm currently 5w4d).  Now, it's every day - almost all day long.  Anyhow, feeling sporadic movement is totally normal well into the 20s - we are supposed to feel the most noticable, consistent movement between wks 24 & 28, accdg to my OB.  Then into the 30s, the movement feelings change, but should still be consistent.  You are very normal to be going days without feeling anything.  He/she is so small right now!  Best of luck to you!
Whoops.  I meant I feel consistant movement around 20 W and I am 21W2D.  Sorry my last post didn't make much sense with the dates I gave.

You will be feeling those little pokes VERY soon!!!  :)
It is totally normal to have the movements so sparing in the weeks you first start feeling things.  I know with this baby I try to not worry because I'm only 17w 2d pregnant but then he gets really active now and again and I feel more comfortable.
i would think it is normal this early on. i also felt small sporadic movements around 13 wks, and only feel them about 2-3 times per wk. after a little while it seemed i didn't feel anything. now i am 18 wks and feel them quite often. usually only when i am sitting or just relaxing, probably b/c i am not on the go and in a hurry. too you have to remember the baby is still so small so it depends where the baby is doing aerobics for the day.