baby stomach noise
my baby has a noise as if we would have when were hungry i was wondering if it could be gas or what thanx for any advice or opinions......she also is crying alot but the doc. said she was fine.. could anyone give me some suggestions on how to soothe her thanx.....
my daughter had a lot of gas when she was an infant as well.  I read that if you lay her on her belly and rub her back clockwise, it should get everything going in the right direction so that she can relieve herself of any gas.  did her doctor suggest she is colic (my daughter was)...if that is the case, soothe her crying in whatever way you can and run w/ what works!  My daughter was comforted by the sound of the shower running.  Also, we used Enfamil Nutramagen formula.
i have a daughter also she is 3 weeks and the doc. said it wasnt colic and she also cried in the middle of a feeding too and her stomach been making  noises today as if she is starving... she takes prosobee enfamil and im breastfeeding also....
My son is 11weeks and we were having formula issues. We started him out on similac and after about 8 weeks on it he began to scream in pain and we discovered there was blood in his stool. We recently changed formulas and are now using nutramigen..it seems to have helped however, now he has acid reflex and his stomache makes very load noises..anyone else experienced these issues with their baby? I feel like I just can't win!