bad episotomy
My son is now 4 and i had a episotomy w/ him well the doc cut me from one end to the other. well it got swollen and i ripped my stitches and had to go to the er and the er doc told me i had a blood clot not sure if i'm the only one but i had to have it cut back open and sown back up. well now 4 yrs later i'm discovering that now if i have a hard bowl movement its ripping it open and its bleeding. it used to do this before but only occasionally but now its been doing it for a week straight and now i'm scared its something serious. the job the ob did was a bad one already but now the complications have gotten worse w/ the bowel movements not sure if anyone else has problems w/ there bowel movements and there episotomy?
Did the doctor say that your next baby could be born vaginally with "no problems" or did he say that you need to have a C section? I would get a second opinion and get a rectal ultrasound to see how much "damage" is present and what can be done to "fix" it.