belly button pain Early pregnancy
I started having a dull pain by my belly button the day I ovulated 4-11-13.  It is possible that I could have conceived 2 or 5 days before that. It lasted for a week, then I had 3 or 4 days where I didn't notice it as much.  It's been more consistent lately although it has been off and on.  I thought maybe I ate something that was bothering me, but have never had pain continue this long.  I haven't had any bleeding.
My CNM told me today, 5-3-13, that the egg hadn't implated yet, so it didn't have anything to do with pregnancy.  She told me to take a probiotic, which I was taking before I got pregnant, but I wasn't sure if it was safe now.  I am 5 weeks along now and hoping this pain doesn't continue much longer.  
How long did you have pains, if you have had similar pains in the past?  I noticed other people had responded to similar questions and said they experienced something similar.