bicornuate uterus, another baby?
Hi, I'm 35yo and have an almost 2 yo toddler. My husband and I are thinking of having another baby, but I am worried because I have a bicornuate uterus. I was very lucky with my first pregnancy and got pregnant right away, he was 3 weeks early, transverse (so I needed a c-section), and he was my first pregnancy. I am worried, now that I've read more about it, that I will miscarry, or something will go wrong. I feel very lucky that my first pregnancy went as well as it did. I guess I just need some support, and advice on how to make the decision to have another baby..

Thank you!!
I have a bicornuate uterus, and wouldn't hesitate to have a second pregnancy.  The first one was full term and presumably stretched my uterus out a little.  My RE says I have a "proven" uterus; it's their name for someone whose uterus has successfully supported a pregnancy and it is significant in the assisted-reproduction world if you have one.  Talk to your ob-gyn and see if he or she feels the septum should be removed before you try again (it's done in a D&C, not a huge deal).  But after having one child, I should think you'd be less worried instead of more worried, about the shape of your uterus.