bleeding after intercourse
hi, I am 31 years old and I have a 8 year old son and I am 5 weeks pregnant. This morning my husband and I had intercourse and I was bleeding right after. It was kinda alot, on the pinkish side. I called my dr and she said to keep an eye on it. well it got better, but then i was spotting again so I went to the ER. They did an internal ultrasound and they said I still am pregnant. They took blood and I have to get rechecked to make sure my beta counts went up. Have anyone ever had this problem., I'm just worried that I'm going to have a miscarriage in the the week or so.
It's common to spot after having intercourse when pregnant. Any time I've been pregnant and had spotting, that's the first question that the dr's office asks me - is if I had sex before the spotting.  I've had spotting (for NO reason) with this pregnancy and the dr told me to wait 2 weeks after any spotting to have sex.  Good luck with things!