bleeding in 5th week after masturbation
i am 5 weeks pregnant and had a clitoral masturbation yesterday, right after i had an orgasim i started bleeding very heavy brown blood. i went to the dr and he did a blood test and told me to come back in two days to get another blood test done to see if the hcg levels are elevating or decreasing. i stopped having heavy bleeding after a few hours but evrytime i urinate i see brown blood in the toilet paper, even today after over 24 hours i am having brown blood in my urine. i am very scared i am having a miscarriage, has anyone had this situation happen to them?
Normally brown blood means old blood, so this would not be an active bleed.

It is unlikely the masturbation caused any problem, but rather is helping your body pass this old blood.

I would put yourself on pelvic rest for a while until the doctor has more information. That means avoiding orgasm ;-)

This happened to me...I bled through a pad within an hour....It ended up being my placenta ...He did an ultasound on me to if baby was OK....Was on bed rest....Best of luck...
did you bleed just like that or after an orgasim?
I bled as soon as I had the orgasim...right after it... seconds after....I sat in the doctors office with a pad in...I bled right through it to the chair I was sitting on....
Forgot when I got to the doctors...I had to go to the bathroom...Then a blood clot came out....I thought for sure I had miscarried...