Maternal & Child Community
bleeding while pregnant, told I'm miscarrying but #'s are goi...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

bleeding while pregnant, told I'm miscarrying but #'s are going up

PLEASE HELP ME!  I have been told that I am around 8 wks. pregnant.  I honestly don't think I'm that far along, but regardless, I have been bleeding and cramping like a normal period, however I went to the doctor on Thursday and my # was 1600, the doc told me that the number would double everyday if things were going good, but if something was wrong, the # would drop.  I go today, there is no heartbeat on the baby, but my # is 3000.  Should my number be  higher today, is there a reason I'm still bleeding - it's not like a pouring of blood, but it is blood!  Please give me advice and help
Your hcg numbers should at least double every 2 days. Did you say your test was on Friday? In that case, a healthy number would be between 3500-5000 or so. I am SO sorry for what you are going through. When they did the ultrasound did they see an embryo with no heartbeat or just a sac? Don't give up hope yet. I have had 2 miscarriages and am now 28 weeks pregnant. Please keep up posted.
It is still very early to hear a heartbeat.  Some dont hear it until 12 weeks.  Just try and trust you doc.  Good luck.
Hi mommyfirst,

I was pregnant and had a miscarriage at about 8.5 or 9 weeks and first I started to pass it looked like some kind of brown discharge and on july 30 I start to bleed, when I went to the doctors the first time to have my blood done it was 12,000 and some thing and after I started bleeding I went in and they did my beta again and it had droped down to 8,000 and somthing but I did start to pass big, like pieces of meat so very up setting but I did saved it for the doctor and it was for sure the baby.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE EVERY THING HAPPENS ON THE WEEKEND WHEN THE DOCTORS OFFICE IS CLOSED. LOL, BUT ANYWAYS I went back in to the doctors for another beta and it was 5 but they said if it went to 2 then I was normal again I guess. but I hope you are not having a miscarriage I already have 7 children and really wanted this one but things happen for the best I guess that is what every one says. This is my first miscarriage so this is all I can help you with. but I hope it does help. GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES.
Thank you all so much.  The  u/s was done on Thursday and today, the embryo is still there, but there was no heart beat.  I keep thinking maybe it's just too early, but I still have the cramping and bleeding like a normal period. I just wish so much that I knew something!  You  know!  I mean,if I'm going to miscarry, then just do it and let me deal with it, but if not, then I wish the #'s would straighten up and the bleeding would stop
Unfortunately the bleeding and cramping doesnt sound good
No one even the doctor can stop a impending miscarriage if its going to happen
I wish you lots of luck hoping things will turn around for you
I don't want to scare you but I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks.  I had been spotting for 2 weeks prior and had 2 ultrasounds at that time and saw a strong heartbeat.  I was happy and thought we'd make it.  But then my spotting got heavier and with red color, I went back at 8 weeks and the ultrasound showed no heartbeat, they did a D&C on me the next day.  I don't understand what the doctor is doing, is he waiting to see if a heartbeat starts?  I wish you the best and know whatever the outcome it will get better.
I would just monitor the situation and not get too upset about it right now.  They typically don't worry about not finding a heartbeat at such an early time (8weeks).  Most are found between 10 and 12 weeks.  I wouldn't worry about it until you go back for another ultrasound and they should be able to find it.  I know that some women continue to have a period throughout their pregnancy....
If you are bleeding,that does not neccessarily mean that you are having a miscarriage! You could just be having a period with your pregnancy,,,some women do that.If the doctor said that everything is ok and you saw the baby,then just relax!Also the numbers are going up so thats a good sign.Just because the other people had miscarriages,does not mean you are and they know that.
Hang in there and test out this diagnosis.  In the mean time, go to this web-site for encouragement.  We have lots of similar stories there.  I have several friends who had this problem and things turned out okay.  One friend bled like a period and was told that her baby had no heartbeat and that she was miscarrying.  My friend was actually begging for a D&C to get things over with.  Thank God the doctor would not do one.  My friend still had symptoms and went in for a follow up u/s to see if all the tissue expelled.  Lo and behold, there was the baby with a heartbeat!  I wish you well.  You never know what miracle you have within you.   Your levels are going up, so something is ticking inside of you!

http://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/community
Hang in there and test out this diagnosis.  In the mean time, go to this web-site for encouragement.  We have lots of similar stories there.  I have several friends who had this problem and things turned out okay.  One friend bled like a period and was told that her baby had no heartbeat and that she was miscarrying.  My friend was actually begging for a D&C to get things over with.  Thank God the doctor would not do one.  My friend still had symptoms and went in for a follow up u/s to see if all the tissue expelled.  Lo and behold, there was the baby with a heartbeat!  I wish you well.  You never know what miracle you have within you.   Your levels are going up, so something is ticking inside of you!  There is always a chance of a twin that miscarried and a surviving twin is present.  Sometimes the second twin is hiding behind the other.  You just don't know what is going on.  Take care!

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if I can be pregnant.  I already have 3, my tubes are tied, took a test it said no, BUT I have ALL the 'baby coming' signs that I had with my 3.  From milk leaking, nausea, headaches, craving, blurr vision, hungry all the time and on and on....any one know any one that this has happened to?  If not WHAT can it be?  My doctor has done all kinds of tests and finds everything within 'normal' limits.  Thanx
well i am 5 weeks. i woke up yesterday, went to the bathroom and wiped and notice i was bleeding. it wasn't spotting it was me bleeding. so i went to the emergency room and the doc examined me. he did an u/s and said he didn't see nothing but at i'm just leaving my fourth week going into my fifth. he tested my level of hormones and it was ninety somthing he said it should be higher like in the 150. i don't feel the er doc should be seeing pregnant women. well today i went to my ob and he ran the same test and told me he wasn't sure yet if i had miscarried or not. he told me to come back wedn. to get the level checked again. my doc also said that the er doc should not have told me i miscarried because it isn't unknown yet. so i'm scared and worried. did i mention if i have a miscarry this will be the third. i lost my first at 16 wks. and the second at 18 wks. can someone please talk to me. give me hope. i'm really praying.
Just happened to me at 5 this morning and I have been crying ever since.  I think there are so many people who don't deserve to have kids or don't want them and i do deserve to have them and I so want to have them and I miscarry.
i hope you go to the doctor first before making the decision yourself. get examine my doctor is still doing blood work.
I have been pregnant 3 times myself and miscarried 2.  I am in the 3rd right now.  I am about 5 weeks and my #'s are still going up and they only see the yolk sack not an embryo yet. I started to bleed after 4 weeks just a little spotting and then after a while it started to be red.  Now just alttle brown.   I feel the same way.  They tell me to hold on and that is what I am doing right now.  They say it is too early to see the baby yet.  I am praying hard.  If I miscarry again they are going to do some tests.
During my miscarriage my numbers were up at like 21,000 at 8 weeks- so my doc said that no heartbeat wasn't a good sign, because at those numbers he should have seen a heart beat (actually I didn't even see an embryo)-  but if your numbers are at 5000 and still doubling I'd say that it is a good sign and probably just too early to see the heart beat!!  hang in there,  I am sure you will see a heartbeat soon!!  Try not to worry!!
i have been having some brown and i was spouse to start but it's been 3 days late and i have been having some pragnet stuff going on.dose any one know whats going on let me know ty.
I'd went through  a horribly painful miscarriage at 10 weeks.  The baby stopped developing at 6 weeks.  It was so difficult.  We really wanted the baby.  We thought we were ready after 5 years of marriage.  We found out I was pregnant 2 days after being baptized, and that was the same day my Uncle offered my husband a great job opportunity back in our home town.  Everything seemed right.  Except that I had bled brown, lightly off and on.  I tried no to worry.  I looked for conformation online.  I felt consoled.  Everyone was different.  I told the OBGYN what happened, and even though I was well passed the implantation time frame, he still said that's it was.  I tried to let it go.  We went out window shopping for baby gear and I noticed my back ached and my cramps were noticable.  On a friday ofcourse.  The brown was thicker and darker and then it turned to rust and then dark red.  I'd already called the Dr. and talked to a nurse.  I ended up going to the emergency room in the middle of the night.  The PA wouldn't come in and do an ultrasound until 7 or 8 am.  It was like 4 am.  We left and went home.  It seemed like the cramping had stopped and the bleeding wasn't as bad so I had hope.  I ended up at home the next night up all night in the bathroom trying to passing the baby. They told me it might happen.  I wanted to have hope anyway.  I was having full body cramps and I felt like I couldn't move my legs for a while.  My husband tried to help, but I didn't want him to see me and the blood.  I felt horrible for passing it in the toilet.  The OB said I didn't need to save it, but I wanted to make sure.  I couldn't make out the baby from the clots.  I finally passed the baby.  Regreting each flush.  I was heartbroken, but I trusted that God knew what was best.  They said it was likely due to something being wrong with the baby.
   That was 4 months ago.  Tuesday I found out I was pregnant again, I was bleeding then and I am bleeding now.  The DR. said that a miscarriage is likely, but it's to early to even see the baby.  Anything below 10 hcg is negative, I am at 18.  I thought the bleeding at first was Implantation, because it started late and it was brown and light.  Barely noticable  I took 3 tests.  One was negative last thursday, and I wasn't due for my period until Sunday which was exactly two weeks from my ovulation date.  I took one on Sunday night and one on Monday.  The test lines were faint, but there and Monday's line was slightly darker.  I was cramping but still not bleeding really.  That is why I went to the DR and had a blood test... it was positive.  We were trying to get pregnant.  Since then, I have started bleeding heavier than at first, but not as heavy as my period.  I have been cramping, but not like I do with my periods.  Actually, I didn't start bleeding pink until Tuesday, but by Wednesday I was bleeding bright red and dark red.  (Today is Thursday).    I am barely bleeding now.  I am wondering if there is a chance I am still pregnant.  My boobs are still sore and the DR. didn't say I was having one for sure.  Just that it was likely, but too early to tell.
  My husband said I seemed driven to find out if I was pregnant.  If I hadn't tested, I wouldn't have known and probably would've thought I had a lighter period.  I wonder if I am grieving, and that's why I am watching it so close, and clinging to any little hope.
  As soon as I THINK I am pregnant, I become obsessed with the possibilty.  In this case, I feel like I have made this worse on me, and my husband.  I don't want any one to know.  The last time I was pregnant I'd told everyone.  The chance of miscarrying didn't seriously cross my mind.  It was so hard explaining that to our families.  My husband's Aunt (who is not known for sensitivity) started telling the family that she thinks I have endometriosis. Now that I could be miscarrying agian, I feel sort of ashamed like they'll think something is wrong with me.  I am afraid there is something wrong with me.  I know I have said alot, but can someone help me?
I know its easy for everyone to say try not to worry. I am 5.5 weeks at present and am having very slight spotting. I'm remaining positive as i have gone four days further than the last time. (miscarried two months ago) Also its normal to check the day your period is due if your trying, your excited, its harder for men to get excited at this stage. Hopefully this will give you a little hope. I was bleeding really heavy at 9 weeks and when i went to the hospital the Dr advised me i had miscarried and to go home and take a couple of pills that will help clear everything, thank god my husband demanded a scan. There was  baby heart beat and all, now he is 6 years old. My advise is all women are different i have had three children two of which i never bled and one i did, i belive that if you miscarry its normally the body's way of rejecting somthing that wasent perfect and the more you have hope and keep trying the outcome eventually will lead to your perfect baby, I infringed this moto on my friend who had had 4 and was going to give up but now she has twins so Good Luck.
i am so confused i hadan abortion 4 months ago now i am 8 weeks pregnate i have been bleeding now for 2 weeks it started light pink went to brown now bright red it even gives me  small blackish clots the doctor did an ultra sound on me 2 days ago he couldnt belive how i got pregnate considering they did a incomplete abortion on me and still have p.o.c. inside of me from the fetus from 4 months ago but my fetus alive is still beating a heart of only 62 i just want this over with and want  a d/c i cant take checking after every urine to see if the baby came out this is the  scariest thing im concerned for my own  health now cause  remaining poc can cause serious infections i really wanted this baby has anyone ever experianced this my doctor said im one of thousands he never saw this befor im freaked out      
these miscarriages seem to happen to more women than we think.  I have a 12 year old and just gave birth to my daughter 6 months ago.  I am 37 today. My last period was 11/26 and I am supposed to be around 9 weeks pregnant.  I went for an ultrasound last week and no heartbeat and the embryo appeared to be about 5 weeks old.  The tech sounded dismal due to the fact I have had 2 back to back miscarriages before getting pregnant with my daughter.  It's really weird.  I had no problem with my daughter at all.  An ideal pregnancy.  I took the drug prometrium because my progesterone levels were high and then they would drop- usually around the 8th week of pregnancy.  The doc says that is why I had two miscarriages.  My progesterone.  So after having my daughter only 6 months ago- finding out I was pregnant was a shock.  I didn't think I would need the prometrium but my doctor put me on it anyway.  I started spotting 2 days ago- only a few days after the ultrasound.   The spotting is very light and it has only been occasional.  In the morning usually.  But no cramping.  Even more weird this is the normal time I'm supposed to be on my period..  like I said my last period was 11/26.  I missed December alltogether.  Now  Jan 26th light very light spotting.  I don't know.  Having miscarriages is hard on all us women.  I feel for all of you.  I know it is a horrible thing and the uncertainty of whether or you are indeed having one is traumatic in itself.  Thanks for any advice on my situation.  
i am maybe 5 or 6 weeks preg i have been bleeding for 10 days and some cramping i went to the er about a few weeks ago they did an ultra soud they saw a sac and thats all i went to the dr last week and he said he was worried because i was bleeding he said he didnt think it was a tubal pregnancy but it could be my uturus is closed and thats a good thing he did a ultra sound and still nothing i am very scared my levels are going up i just dont understand i havent had a miscarrage (miscarriage) he said i could
i am about 5 wks stared bleeding 2days ago no clots and no cramps almost like a normal period. I went to the Dr. yaesteday they tookm blood i have to go back monday then wait till Tue. to gat the #s I had a miscarriage 6 yrs ago with no bleeding no cramps didnt know untill i was 12wks no heart beat had to have a d/c. I had one child 2 yrs ago no problems. I wish i didn't have to wait. Is it even normal to bleed like a period when you are pregnant?
Athough, it can be nerve wrecking and speeding pulse, but it is good to know that other people are going through what you're going through. I am now 8weeks pregnant, and I started spotting at 4weeks, and the spotting has increased to every morning bleeding, very red. This bleeding occurs more when I have to push for BM (bowel movement) because I have been feeling constipated ever since I found out about the pregancy. But all day there is no bleeding just an occassional spotting. I have seen my Dr. about three times. First ultrasound he said there was baby's heartbeat, and the second appt. he didn't do u/s he just told me that it is too early to hear the baby's heartbeat after he had told me the last time that the one we listened to was the baby's heartbeat, the bleeding continues every morning, and the third appt. was not informational either, now I am set for another appt. for u/s in three weeks. So I am really confused. Although, I am a little worried because my husband and I want the baby really bad, but I try to stay postive and hope for the best. I trust God that he is a finisher of all things, and that if I end up to have a miscarriage, hope is still not lost because everything happens for a reason we just don't always know esp. when we want the lost things so badly. So, I want to encourage everyone going through this uncertainty that , there are thing beyond our control, we should just try our best not ot make situation get worse than it has already been, hold on to your faith, and whatever happens is not the end of the world. God never stops working. A lot of times we expect some answers from Doctors tbat they may not be able to provide right away and we get frustrated becos we have high hope in their profession, but sometimes, we have to stay calm and let God take control of the situation. Whether we like the end result or not, just know that you are not the only one going through this, stay blessed.
awaitingmom.
I am 25 years old. I was sure there was something different with my body this month.. I had all the pregnancy symptoms..Today is Sunday night, on Friday night I done a test and it was positive.. the line was fainter than the other but definately there. Then on Saturday, I got what I assume is my period. It lasted one day, was not heavy but I had light cramping.. I had a blood test on Thursday, I find out the results on Tuesday.. I just don't understand.. Did I miscarry? Am i pregnant? Was it just a false positive? I just want a baby :(
This was my second pregnancy. My daughter is three years old. We planned both pregnancy's. I was in my 6 week and i started bleeding. I rushed to emerg last Monday, they did an ultrasound, saw only a sac no fetal heartbeat or pole, just the sac. They couldn't tell me if i was having a miscarriage. Also did blood work. The next day later afternoon i started bleeding more with clots. I went back to emerg, they did another ultrasound and they saw the same. I was told it might be to soon to see the baby. Or it could be a blighted ovum. I was so confused, still am. They sent me for blood work every two days for four times, "quantative" to check the levels of hcg. I continued to bleed all week and wonder and cry. Scared to go to the washroom, to find clots or tissue. I didn't have a fever or cramps just back pain. Tuesday night i go back to emerg, a week later, wait 5 hours for the results. The dr comes in and says well your pregnant the levels are 3000 something. I was all happy for a second until he noticed those weren't the last blood work that were done. I started at 5000 something the first sigh of bleeding on Monday, wed it dropped to 3000 and Friday in the 700 and then Sun in the 200. I am so upset and confused. My husband and i wanted our baby so much. And our little girl is so excited for this baby that is no loger there. Today wed  9 days of bleeding i felt something coming out of my vagina, scared to go check at the bathroom, i had to push a little for it to come out. It fell heavy in the toilet. I couldn't look. This is traumatizing.  Was that the sac? or the baby? besides this i only passed long stringy blood, and little clots. Also does anyone know whats the best approach on how to tell my three year old. Or maybe we shouldn't, cause we do want to try again. Just not sure when. I can't seem to stop crying. I wanted this baby so much. It hurts.
i have been through the same thing as you twice and both times we didnnt know how to tell our 3 yr old but decided to say that the baby was poorly and had to go to heaven he understood a bit but it was hard telling him hope this helps.
I had a sonogram at 7 weeks & 3 days, it was normal. I go to my dr. yesterday (10 weeks & 5 days) and he asks if i'm having any bleeding because my pregnancy test (urine) is weak. He thought my date of last period was a month later than it actually was. (Or he thought i might be miscarrying & didn't want to tell me.) I had him check for a heartbeat, which he said we probably wouln't find at 10 weeks, and there it was. I asked him if we should be concerned and he said he would be more concerned if there were no heartbeat. Now i have to wait 2 weeks for an u/s and bloodwork! I'm worried! Anyone?
I feel for you, you went through this twice, and you had to tell your three year old two different times. Did your three year old cry lots. My little girl rubbes my belly all the time. She talkes about being a big sister. It's so heartbreaking. Everytime she mentiones the baby i start to cry. It's so hard keeping this from her but i would love to spare her the pain. Do you still have the one child?

Thank you for your response, take care.
ok so i kinda need some advice my last three periods or what i am calling a period have been really abnormal and only lasting like 3 days but i have no period symptoms!!!! i have horrible cramping,fever (basically every bad thing we could have during periods) and super heavy bleeding & clotting  ... during my periods but not lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the kicker to this is im gaining weight just in my tummy i look pregnant i have all the symptoms sore heavy breast, headaches, cravings, sleeping all the time, moodiness....... IDK IF ITS POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT???

ANY SUGGESTIONS???
IS IT POOSIBLE??????
DID ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS???????
Have you taken a test?
i had a miscarriage when i was 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. when i was 7 weeks i started bleeding pouring blood and went to er and they took a ultrasound found out i was pregnant with twins and that i had a blood clot by baby B sac but i heard both heartbeats at 7 weeks. i bled off and on my entire pregnancy but when i miscarried the night before i got in from work and started shaking like i was freezing done that all night then i started vomiting and then started bleeding again. went to dr the next day and they done an ultrasound and they couldnt find one heartbeat but they told me my cervix was closed and it didnt look like i was going to miscarry but then about 4 hrs later i was back up at the er because i had miscarried but mine was more like real labor pains i was cramping really bad in my stomache and in my back and as soon as the babies come out i stopped hurting. i have no children but everyone says that it sounded like real labor pains to them.
This morning I got up and went to the bathroom and saw that I was bleeding, I was confirmed that I was pregnant on Thursday 5/21/09 and that I was about 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my hcg levels were at 61.5, went back on saturday and my hcg levels went up to 156.3% so they more than doubled and they seemed to be really happy, today when I started bleeding I called the dr. and told them when I used the bathroom there was blood, 30 minutes there was no blood and this was at 7:20 am, at 1:30 pm today I started bleeding again, this time when I wiped it was bright red, but it was only for a few minutes again, they rechecked my hcg levels again and they went down to 121 but my bleeding has stopped, just gone down to barely spotting and it is brown spotting, could I have possibled miscarried a twin? I havent noticed that anything has passed at all, i have had no kind of clot all the blood has been clean, just some sticky brown dischare earlier this evening ( sorry for the graphics) if anyone has had the same symptoms or knows anything about this could you please tell me wheather the nurse is correct in thinking that I have miscarried, cuz still nothing has passed and I am sure of that, i have been paying very close attention, also i am having no pain what so ever!!
I am about 8 1/2 weeks according to date-of-last-period.  Last week I experienced light brown or pink spotting every couple of days.  About 6 days ago I started to experience light bleeding in the evenings.  About 4 days ago I had an ultrasound which detected the foetal heartbeat as well as dating the foetus at about 6 weeks rather than 8 weeks.  This explained the lack of pregnancy symptoms, however I am still bleeding.  I think the bleeding is increasing slowly but I am not sure as it only seems to happen in the afternoons and evenings.  Also there have been very tiny clots.  I am worried sick as I am 40 and in a high risk group.  I have searched everywhere and can't find anyone else who has experienced bleeding only in the evenings.  I wonder if it has to do with being tired or sick.  I have been sick with a cold since a couple of days before the bleeding started and have had a bad cough.  Has anyone else experienced bleeding only in evenings, when tired, sick or over exerting?
Well what can I say, I'm tired of trying it's been close to three years now and I've had 5 confirmed miscarriages in a row. I feel like I'm a machine... My husband and I really want a child together. For the first time in my life i'm with someone I truly want a child with. It's not happening right now... I'm not going to give up but my clock is ticking for I am 40 yrs old. We've decided that if we need to we will put the money into trying to have a baby via other means.
I'm pregnant now but my numbers are decreasing last I heard. I do not feel as pregnant as I did 5 days ago. For me it's very discouraging..

Thx for listenning...
I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) 2-3 months ago. I found out that I was 5 weeks prego this Monday today is Wensday and I started bleeding and very little cramping. i have no pregnancy symptoms at all. I went to the E.R and they told me that my QUANT levels were 17.5 I dont know what to do I need to know why I had two miscarrages back to back.........I try to look at it like this God blessed me with two beautiful girls so if I cant ever have another child at least I have them. Even though it is very painful to know you are pregnant and loose the baby.
I Had An Abortion 9 Weeks Ago And Relised That Was the worse thing Ive Ever Done And Couldnt Believe i Went Threw With it! I Took 3 Pregnancy Test two Saturdays Ago, It Came Up Positive 3 Times But Very Faint. early Sunday Morning I Got Really Bad Cramps And During Sunday I Was Spoting. And Monday ~Morning I Woke Up And Was Like id Come On My Period. i Went To The Doctors And She Said Id Had A Miscarriage And Ive Never Felt So Gutted in Myy life. But Now 2 Weeks later Iv Started To got To The Toliet Alot Again And My Boobs Have Been Very Ichy? Can You Stil Get Heavy Periods?? am I Still Pregnan??
Help?!? Xx
Im 22yrs old and have lost a total of 3 babies all in the space of 1 year, 2 misscarriages and 1 ectopic..,
Of late me and my partner found out i was pregnant again and it shocked us both considering i have only 1 tube left after the ectopic.
2days after finding out i started spottin so we went to the Doc;s to confirm what we already knew...,
She done a blood test n a urine test that come up very light but she said was very Preg.
The blood result wer only low 54 and the lady doc i seen the nxt dau told me i ws not preg...,
Angry and confussed i went to another doc and after another blood test 4 days later found that the blood test was at 197
The nxt day while at work i started to bleed alot heavier with cramping, Scared of another ectopic i was rushed to the hospital, where they did test and crap... Only to have 6 different doctors tell me i am preg, im not preg i am preg im not preg etc... Me and my partner heartbroken deceided it must have been a misscarriage.
However 2 weeks later after continuious bleeding small clots i have done another test to see if it will come up negative only to find out im still preg... CONFUSSING... tell me about it... Doctore shouldnt be aloud to tell you, your not pregnant unless they know for sure... Now the waiting game begins!!
I have 7 misscarrage my 8prgnancy I have my daughter some introduce me to gynocologist in clarendon that's in jamaica he is the one help me to have a child I cried nightn day say am not gona get a child but god bless if u all need help my doctor his the best he will help u with your problems my doctor number 18767861303 his cell18764536385 his name is doctor trevor pottor people balieve me he will u to get a child u can call me we will talk 16644964566 am in montserrat please people give my doctor a try a try u won't regret.
I am 8 weeks pregnant and I've just bleeded with heavy clots and with no pain at all and then it stopped after an hour completely.is my baby ok?
hi i am 6 weeks pregnant and for 3 days i was having brown discharge then i woke up today and have started bleeding bright red blood but im in no pain im so worried i am gonna loose my baby can any1 help me plz
Hi everyone.

I am supposed to be 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow and last night I had extremely heavy bleeding that lead to my regular period cramping and back pain. I went to the ER and noticed I started spotting a little bit and had a couple pieces of tissue come out as well and I was only bleeding when I went to the bathroom and it was bright bright red. The doctors didn't do much but say that I was most likely having a miscarriage. They were going to do a vaginal exam to see if my cervix dilated but decided that they would send me for a blood test in 48 hours (tomorrow) to check my HCG levels. Right after I left the hospital the bleeding completely stopped and I have been waiting all day for it to come again but it hasn't. I've noticed tonight that when I wipe after using the bathroom there is a very light and pale pink tinge.

I have been reading non stop about whether this is for sure a miscarriage because I just can't seem to believe this could happen. This baby was truly a miracle for my fiancée and I. Has anyone had this happen and still carried full term or am I going to have to face the harsh reality of losing a child. This will be my second miscarriage.
hi there...am kristine at age 24  am now bleeding am about a 4month half pregnant,i went from the doctor on sunday afternoon, to do a ultra sound and everything was find, and after that they giving me a shot for the  tetanus toxoid, and i go home...i pass by in my salon for my manicure n pedecure,im so happy bcuz my ultra sounds was good n i see my baby boy playing around nin my stomach..but then around 7pm we go wid friend for dinner and we eat steak ,then just hanging a little bit then going home i take rest, but while we r in the resturant i feel something coming out in i hurry to the comfort room,i see  littlebit spot in,and we go home emediatly and i tke rest after a few hours ,i feel comeng out somthing hot so i look and touch it,its blood oh my god,its scary,its 12midnight,am home alone..i waited tel get morning and i go to my doctor on monday morning..she do scan me n check out what it is...first its find.then my doctor check again and she saw the blood,then she scan again she said i  ned to admit...but i dont want to admit,instead admit i stay home and get a bed rest???untill now am in bed rest in still have blood like a normal period???but am still afraid for what happening to me ryt now..can you please help me and give me advise...i can feel my baby breath and my last scan baby breath is normal...twise i do check up if my baby is find..doctor sad baby is find.,so i decide to take  bed rest..3 days for now,am on bed rest and still like doing normal period???what should i do??
I was 9 weeks pregnant.when i started bleeding i did pelvic scan which proves i hv lost my baby.my doc prescribes some antibiotics for me.dat was 8weeks ago.but til now i ve bin having d same bleeding though its brownish red.am so confused because dat was my first pregnancy.
I was 6 weeks pregnant and recently had a miscarraige (miscarriage) on Friday.  It started off as light spotting then went to something simular to a period with small clots.  What I was told was that your levels will still go up because the placenta is still functioning in your body, therefore if you are actually miscarrying the levels don't drop right away.  I do know that your levels should be doubling though. At 6 weeks they did a transvaginal and external ultrasound to check for an embriotic sac which could not be found and in this case they were initially concerned that the fetus may have been eptopic however because my levels dropped drastically they no longer suspect eptopic pregnancy.  It is very scary when you see blood because your mind automatically assumes the worst!  I knew soemthing was really wrong when I started getting back pain on one side  and pain in my abdomen.  this has been very devistating for us as we have gone through IVF for the first time and this was our first baby.  All I can say to women on this forum is you cannot prevent miscarraige (miscarriage), make sure you have a good support system and don't blame yourself.
It's been a while since my last post....we originally thought I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) but it turns out that my pregnancy was eptopic and had to have an injection of methotrexate.  Absolutly devistated.
melinda8888 my heart felt for you. i been through IUI august 2011, and it turn out ectopic preg too. now im waiting for my 2ww IVF blood test on Jan 24. i just hope this time will be a positive.
i dont know which is more worst to learn you get mc or get ectopic. but i guess they both the same thing. we lost our baby. :(
I had all that before I had children and I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor! Had my prolactin checked and it was high and MRI confirmed. Just a thought
I found out I was pregnant last sat went to the doctor Monday and they said my quant was only 10 and I was miscarriyng but when I went on Wednesday my quant was 31 and they said I was still pregnant. I woke up and was spotting though again but only lasted a half hour. What is going on with me???