blood clot and pregnant
My daughter thinks her lmp was July 17th.... which would put her, by the internet, a due date of April 22....
they gave her April 25th at the drs office... That would make her 6 4/7 weeks preg...
with July 20th as her lmp...

We know for sure that she was pregnant August 17th. The positive came up very fast  :)

She did a sonogram last week because of the bleeding and she would have been about 5 weeks along...
they didn't see a baby... only a sac... no heartbeat or anything...

Well they did another sonogram today and the dr said she is 5 weeks... they saw the heartbeat and all...
right beside the baby and sac is a blood clot. She has to go back in next week for another sonogram. This is her first pregnancy and I am scared for her...

If the baby does not seem to be growing at all that isn't a good sign. I would suggest a repeat ultrasound in a week or two to see if things are progressing. The blood clot shouldn't be a worry I had one in early pregnancy and actually bled for 5 weeks straight. I'm now 23 weeks.
maybe next week will bring better news....

i think its weird that there was no clot last week when she was bleeding and now there is... thats why i am worried... and the 2 week difference dont help  lol
Yeah no I understand how scary it is. The only reason she would have the clot is because she is bleeding in there. My guess is she has maybe a small hematoma that is causing the bleeding.
I had a clot next to my baby too....at least they thought it was a clot at about 8 weeks.  My pregnancy ended in m/c but there are many many women who pull through.

I was tested and found to have a blood clotting disorder and I'm now being treated with blood thinners for my current pregnancy

Wishing you all the best!
I had an ultrasound when I was 5 weeks pregnant - they could see a sac and a pole, but no heartbeat.  They could also see what they called a "sac" of blood.  They told me that it was
probably from the baby implanting, and that my body would probably absorb it, but to be
careful lifting ( I was a complete mess).  At my next appt in two weeks, there was a strong heartbeat and
no blood.  I was panicked during this process and did so much research, which is not a good thing,
my Dr told me to stay OFF the internet, because you will convince yourself of the worst.
I have a healthy beautiful 3 month old little girl now.
I hope your daughter gets encouraging results.
i+wish+everyone+the+best.+I+had+a+blood+clot+on+my+placenta+and+delivered+at+30+weeks+and+he+was+2+pounds.+I+had+to+deliver,+because+they+said+it+could+burst+and+kill+both+of+us