blood clots
After having a miscarriage last week my doctor has called to tell me that I have one pesky blood clot left in my uterus.  He
left me to ponder this piece of information until my follow up appointment next week.  Anyone else had a blood clot left in their uterus after a miscarriage?  I am wondering if I will need a D and C for this one clot of if it will work itself out with my next AF?  I am also wondering how they can tell the difference between a blood clot and POC on ultrasound and if it will cause another miscarriage when I am ready to try again?
I know that people who are prone to getting blood clots should be taking 1 baby aspirin a day to help prevent them and thin the blood.
Check with your dr. about it.

Sorry I dont know if you're clot will go away when you get af. I would think so.
Check with your dr. about it.

After my mc I had a few retained blood clots. For me, they just didn't go away - still there after 1 week after mc. My OB tried to clean them out in the office (hurt too muuch to finish the job!) because I DIDN'T want a d&c. After cytotec X2, I just had the d&c. For me, it was a relief getting it over with. But for you, maybe they will just take care of themselves. Maybe you've already had another US and everything is ok? Good luck!