Maternal & Child Community
blood clotting behind the placenta

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

blood clotting behind the placenta

i am 17 years old and i have my first prgnancy i am 8 weeks...i went to the ER do to stomach pains and cramping..they told my i had an placental abruption...the next morning i find out that it is not that according to my ob dr... he says it is blood clotting behind the placena sack and i was wondering is this can pass and correct its self and what are the chances of my being able to have my child?? i dnt want to have a miscarriage and i want to know if there is nything i can do to stop or fix this or what are the odds of us being okay in this situation i have no external bleeding and my ob says thats good but i not to sure i just need help is anyone can help and give me the best advise i would be most greatfull thank you for the help always,
                                                                        joanna