blue veins on breast.is that a pregnancy symptoms
hello
my last period was on march 30.i don't expect them until april 26.last week i noticed blue veins all around my breasts and chest.i never had that before.could that be a pregnancy symptom or is it too urly for symptoms?also my breast are sore(like someone punched my there) and tender.
YES that is one of the signs, but a preg. test will really help you with the wondering. Everyone is sooo different but veins & tenderness is 2 signs that most pg girls get:) Hope you are:) I'm preg w/ my 2nd baby & my chest also felt fuller than normal.
Yes, but it can also be a PMS sign even if you've never had it before.  It may or may not be too early for symptoms.  It just depends on when the fertilized egg implants.  This usually happens at 6-12 DPO.  Take an HPT in a few days.  Good luck.  I hope you get your BFP!!
you are only 4 days before af you could test now with the early prgnancy test.