Maternal & Child Community
bond with my daughter . PART 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTIONS ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

bond with my daughter . PART 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTIONS ASKED/QUESTIONS ANSWERED

HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND I.  I POSTED EARLIER ASKING HOW TO BUILD A STRING BOND WITH HER..... PLEASE READ..  

SO HERES PART 2..
Well she's 5.. and she lives with me and my bf ( my bf and i have a son together whos 11 months old)we live in norman,oklahoma and she sees her father in edmond,ok every other weekend. but i allow her to go out there more than the court has ordered.. she has a week for spring break and i have allowed her to spend it with them because i know she deserves that. and plus Cory's mom is very good to me,she lies alot but shed be here in a heartbeat if i needeed her ..(cory is my daughters father)..and terry "tt" and cory have a 6 month old son.... And about my daughter calling her step witch,i mean mom "mommy" well she knew i didnt care for her, she was doing drugs,she was off being a ***** behind corys back and then she started tell allexxiss (my daughter) that her name was mommy and thats what she needed to be called.... i told terri that i did not like that what so ever and terri said " she can call me whatever i please or whatever she pleases" and cory and terry have been into drugs very bad , i think tats why i cant stand terry....i mean i cant stand cory either but...i have no choice hes the biological father..... Terry is a witch, she doesnt like me and i cant stand her... her and cory have taght her bad bad things.... envolving how to smoke mary-j...they did it in front of her.....

one time i walked in adn my daughter was playing next to a coffee table and there was a f***** pipe on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i believe i have many reason not to like her or him. and ya know here i sit, i dont do drugs,im stable,im responsible,i have my own house/car,never had my utilities cut up...and yet cory and "tt" live in corys moms trailer, very frequently my daughter stays at her grandmas(corys mom) house instead of corys house ( on the same property) because he either didnt have water, she has nightmares there she sais ( which i dont understand that!!!!!) and she said he has roaches... so you can see why i feel so sad. she has not only destroyed my daughters and my relationship but shes not even worth a second of my daughters time. and for her to go and have both of us called mommy. i think im way better than her and always will be.... so why should like criminal and the victim both be called criminals????
I am shocked that you, and or the courts allow your daughter to go over there....considering the obvious drug abuse. I'm sorry, I didn't answer your question, I just can't believe that this is ok.
HE HAD TO TAKE A URINE TEST EVERY FRIDAY AND IF HE PASSED THEN HE COULD TAKE HER FOR HIS WEEKEND. THEY NO DONT ASK THAT OF HIM WHICH MEANS THERES NO TELLING WHAT GOES ON THERE! SO NOW I HAVE NO MEANS OF PROTECTING MY BABY GIRL FROM THE TROUBLES ACCURING OUT THERE.... I SAW A IPCTURE ON HIS MYSPACE UP HIM , IT WAS TITLED " HOW FUNNY AT 4AM" HE LOOKED MESSED UP!

IM HOPELESS
DANIELLE
Sorry....I may be naive by why are you allowing your daughter to go there if drugs are being done in the home and in front of her.

Can you talk to the courts.  If I were you I wouldn't be letting her go more 'than the court order'......I wouldn't even be allowing her to go to the court ordered time....

They can come bang down my door...police....then I'll take them right over to the house and show them why my daughter is going there.

Am I not understanding the situation fully?
If she's 5 she is old enough to tell someone what she has observed there....that is reason enough for them to investigate more than a urine test.
My daughters father started on drugs after we split when she was 12 months old, She had regular visits until i found out about the drugs.
As soon as i did find out i stopped all contact, If he wanted to see her then he would out her first and quit drugs!
He visited a few times at my home to see her then he stopped. drugs came first. She saw him again at the age of six for one short visit (again in my home)when curiosity got to him.
Shes 18 now and respects my desision to protect her.
There is no way on earth my children would be exposed to visits where drugs are being taken. If they want to carry on seeing her it should be on your terms, your her full time carer. If they choose drugs believe me it's there loss. they can never get back the wasted time they missed out on. few missed visits will soon get your daughter knowing who her true mummy is.
I don't really have an answer for your question, but if there are drugs there then your child should NOT being going over there. You had said that you let her because she deserves to spend time with her father, in my opinion what she deserves over anything is to be safe. And if there are drugs in the house she is not safe. If people in the house are on drugs (even if drugs are not in the house) then she is not safe. I would storm right over there right now and get your child out of the house and refuse to let her go back untill that lady is gone. I would go back to the courts or whoever it is that you go to, and tell them that your child will not be going back to that house till all the drugs are gone. then they can do an investigation. You said that they have a child also? I think I would call CPS and have them investigate, that child isn't safe in that house either. If there are drugs, roaches and the lights are out often, your dd has nighmares when she goes then I think it's obvious that this is not the best situation for your dd to be in. I know you think you are doing what is best for her letting her go, but it's actualy hurting her more by letting her into that situation.
This is way out of my league, but I agree with Deanne.  Since your DD is 5, she's probably very capable of explaining to a judge what goes on in that house.  It probably wouldn't be too hard to get his visitation yanked away and then you wouldn't have to worry about it.  Call your lawyer right away!!
PART 3...