boobs not growing
I can't wait any longer to ask this question.  Why are my breasts not growing?  I started with a 34B (poor thing)and although they've become a little larger and full, I still fit in my bras (but very tight), and it looks like they don't want to grow.  Is this normal at 19 weeks?  I know I'm tiny anyway, all my bodyparts including my uterus, but it really makes me think that this is not cool at all.  Do you guys think it will start growing since baby's going to need it or that's it for me?  I'm a little concerned.  Thanks for any ideas!  Have a great weekend!
They will grow.  Mine weren't that big w/ my first pregnancy until after I delivered and my milk came in and then WOAH..they were HUGE.  After three kids and three years of nursing they are too big now and i only WISH they were smaller! LOL!
I'm 26 weeks and mine haven't grown substantially either.  Well, for me the growth ahs been noticeable because I wasn't even an "A" cup before and now I am, but it's not a huge change.  I trust that my body will do what it has to to look after the baby though.  And so will yours.  :)  Don't worry.
Just wait till your milk comes in, they will get huge. I cant get over how big mine get everytime I have gotten engorged with milk comming in the first time...
Coutn your blessings! With my son, I went from 36B to 36D in first trimester! By the time i had him and was nursing I was out of "normal" bras and did my best to squeeze into DD!!

With this on, I have forsaken real bras and decided to go with camisoles with built in shelf bras!!

And they are right, once you milk comes in it is incredible how big they will get!!

Andrea
As everyone has said when your milk comes in they will grow. You will be just fine and will be able to feed that georgous baby of yours.
Before my first child I was a 32DD and went up to a 36E or F. After my second child I went down to a 32D but now with being pregnant I am wearing 34E maternity bra and I hate to think what size I will be when my milk comes in. You are lucky, believe me because when I go back to skating next year it doesnt look that great in a skating dress with big boobs, he  he.

Good luck and all the best with your baby