breast tenderness after miscarriage
Hello again.

First I want to thank everyone who commented on my orginal post.  You all have been so helpful and supportive and we all have not even met each other!  Thank God for places like this where women AND men can find support from people who have already been through what we are going through and are kind enough to share their stories, however painful, in order to help someone else.  Thank you so much!

I have another question.  I just miscarried my baby yesterday at 7 weeks.  A few days prior I had lost almost all of my pregnancy symptoms.  Today it seems like they are coming back.  My breasts are very sore and heavy and my abdomen seems to still be bludging out a bit.  Is this common?  I know the belly part is normal, but the breast tenderness is what is confusing me.
I experienced breast tenderness only AFTER my miscarriage.I didn't have it while pregnant--and then when my first AF came along, this is when I had it.
My theory is; your hormones are just wacko; Your poor body thought it was pregnant, then all the sudden it's not, and it is confused and tries to get back to normal.
There are elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone in a pregnancy, and these are the hormones that cause breast sensation; so when you are no longer pregnant, these hormones don't know what to do anymore--they go nuts for a while until they stabilize.
Good luck, and sorry for your loss.
Thank you so much for all of your help and for responding so quickly.  I have noticed your name of this site a lot, you are very kind and generous to help all of us.  Thank you!!

I forgot to direct the above comment directly to you!:)
Oh thank you so much for your kind words. I am getting so addicted to this site! I love it. It makes me feel so much better to talk to people who REALLY understand how it feels to have a miscarriage.
I have been comforted a lot by the words of others on here; that is what this is all about.Comforting each other, advising each other, sharing experiences so we don't feel so alone.
I said this in another post, but don't you love how when someone tells you they are sorry for your loss on this site, you KNOW that they REALLY mean it?
I hope you are feeling okay, and that things will get better for you! :)
Yes its normal my breast were like that for a couple of days
baby dust!!!!!!!!1
I had  have had 3 successful pregnancy, I have never had any complications ever.. after my third child  2007 i had my tubes cut and burned burned on may 4 2010 i had my tubes fixed and I am trying to have another baby, I have gotten pregnancy twice in the last two months both of which have ended up in a miscarriage.. my dr said not to worry about not having a successful pregnancy that she has little concern because i have had three health pregnancy .. my last miscarriage was Monday about 4 days ago but last night i woke up in pain from my breast hurting almost felt like they were burning . lower back and abdomen also are hurting,.. this morning while the pain in my back and abdomen have lighten up my Brest seem to have gotten worse.. they feel full and continues with the burning sensation... i was only 3-4 weeks pregnant max.
i had a miscarriage, i was feeling breast sensitivity during my pregancy , now  even after 15 days of miscarriage i am feeling same sensitivity and tenderness in my breast. plz tel is it possible to have breast sensitivity after 15 days of miscarriage or i am pregnant again.
My boobs are still so painful that the pain wakes me in the night a few time daily when I roll over I had a missed miscarriage last week took the tablets last Friday and miscarried our baby Friday evening. This is my 2nd missed miscarriage 1st was in 2006 where I opted for the operation went horribly wrong ended up emergancy laporotmy and severe pnemonia so opted for tablet this time. Still having pain in my stomach and feeling sick or being sick. I got a scan tomorrow to make sure miscarriage is complete but could anyone suggest anything for know as my boobs just really hurt? X
I had a miscarriage in 5weeks. More than physical problems, i feel emotionally down. I tend to blame my husband for not taking care of me. I feel so depressed all the time. I wish i conceive again