breast tenderness and light cramping
ok so here goes...i have been trying to stay off these sites bc i am scared i may be pregnant, not that it is a bad thing. i want children but suffer from Fibromyalgia. 2dpo i started to lightly cramp, then 5dpo i had a sharper cramp that lasted for the night. bearable but not comfortable. later that night my breasts began to ache. i have been dealing with an increase in headaches. i usually get headaches but not with this frequency. i have also had dizzy spells. sometimes bad enough to where i start to white out. my breasts have been picking up on soreness. i now cant sleep comfortably at on on my stomach bc of the soreness! i have waves of nausea but i don't know if it's due to the dizziness. i have been urinating more than usual and my moodiness has picked up! if anyone has any encouragement or anything at all it is greatly appreciated! i just needed a sounding board! oh and my fibro pain has picked up :( my ankles and feet pretty much stay swollen and hips hurt more. and my abdomen is also more puffy! and i am constipated (sorry tmi)
not pregnant>>>not to upset about it...gives hubby and i more practice time. however i guess since i am thirty now my body is going through a lot more changes...oh joy! i really didn't know what was going on. let's see how the next six weeks go!!! fingers crossed!