Aa
A
A
Close
breast tenderness and light cramping
ok so here goes...i have been trying to stay off these sites bc i am scared i may be pregnant, not that it is a bad thing. i want children but suffer from Fibromyalgia. 2dpo i started to lightly cramp, then 5dpo i had a sharper cramp that lasted for the night. bearable but not comfortable. later that night my breasts began to ache. i have been dealing with an increase in headaches. i usually get headaches but not with this frequency. i have also had dizzy spells. sometimes bad enough to where i start to white out. my breasts have been picking up on soreness. i now cant sleep comfortably at on on my stomach bc of the soreness! i have waves of nausea but i don't know if it's due to the dizziness. i have been urinating more than usual and my moodiness has picked up! if anyone has any encouragement or anything at all it is greatly appreciated! i just needed a sounding board! oh and my fibro pain has picked up :( my ankles and feet pretty much stay swollen and hips hurt more. and my abdomen is also more puffy! and i am constipated (sorry tmi)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
not pregnant>>>not to upset about it...gives hubby and i more practice time. however i guess since i am thirty now my body is going through a lot more changes...oh joy! i really didn't know what was going on. let's see how the next six weeks go!!! fingers crossed!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
breast tenderness and light cramping
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952