breastmilk 2 1/2 yrs. after giving birth
Hi!  I gave birth to my son 2 1/2 years ago and I still produce breastmilk.  Has anyone ever had this happen?  My OB/GYN has ran test including bloodwork and mammograms yet nothing is out of the norm.  It is usually noticed by my husband during a sexual encounter but not always.  I don't think that it is normal especially when I never breastfed and why is it still there after 2 1/2 years?  Can anyone help because obviously the doctors don't know whats going on!
It is quite common when being sexually aroused to produce milk. It takes a long time for the pituitary gland to settle down after breastfeeding. If your husband ***** your nipples or you have frequent sex then it is possible to produce milk.
  Even women who have never given birth can have milk production if they have their nipples sucked or manipulated often during frequent sex.
What causes breast-milk production is the hormone prolactin.  Are you saying that the tests the ob/gyn ran detected prolactin, or that he or she did not find any?  The latter would be odd, given that you are still producing milk.  If the tests detected prolactin, what did the doctor say about why you are still producing it?
I had my son over 2 years ago and if I squeeze my left breast I have a bit of milk come out.  As long as you aren't producing like 2 oz of milk after this time, I don't think that it should be much of a problem.