can I be pregnant
my boyfriend and i had sex without a condom and i was ovulating he said that he did not ejaculate inside me but my period was one week late coming on but it came on can i still be pregnant.
Was it a normal period?
Go the the drs and get a blood or pee test done. If you missed your period it is possible becusae even if he didnt ejaculate he could precum and that has spurm in it as well and can get you preg. so go to the drs.
my period last for four days but I was only bleeding heavy for one day and on the other three days I barly fill up a pad or a tampon and before ny period came on I took a pregnancy test and said negative did I take the test to early.
my period lasted for four days but I was flowing heavy for one day and the other days I barely fill up a pad and tampon
my period was one week late. I went and purchase a pregnancy test and I took it came back negative and that same day my period came on but I was following heavy for one day so do this mean i can still be pregnant and I just took the pregnancy test too early.
To my knowledge, you only bleed very very light or spotting if you are pregnant, which usually signals implanation bleeding.  If it is heavy and around the same time your period is due, no matter if it last a day or 4 days, you probably aren't pregnant.
The only way to know is to test again.
Double HMMMMMM......
Yup.
must be interesting to carry on a conversation with yourself... : )