Maternal & Child Community
can I be pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can I be pregnant

my boyfriend and i had sex without a condom and i was ovulating he said that he did not ejaculate inside me but my period was one week late coming on but it came on can i still be pregnant.
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Was it a normal period?
Blank
my period last for four days but I was only bleeding heavy for one day and on the other three days I barly fill up a pad or a tampon and before ny period came on I took a pregnancy test and said negative did I take the test to early.
Blank
Go the the drs and get a blood or pee test done. If you missed your period it is possible becusae even if he didnt ejaculate he could precum and that has spurm in it as well and can get you preg. so go to the drs.
Blank
my period lasted for four days but I was flowing heavy for one day and the other days I barely fill up a pad and tampon
Blank
To my knowledge, you only bleed very very light or spotting if you are pregnant, which usually signals implanation bleeding.  If it is heavy and around the same time your period is due, no matter if it last a day or 4 days, you probably aren't pregnant.
Blank
The only way to know is to test again.
Blank
my period was one week late. I went and purchase a pregnancy test and I took it came back negative and that same day my period came on but I was following heavy for one day so do this mean i can still be pregnant and I just took the pregnancy test too early.
Blank
Double HMMMMMM......
Blank
Yup.
Blank
must be interesting to carry on a conversation with yourself... : )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank