can a babys heart beat determind what sex it is?
i really want a boy butmy babys heart beat is 171 but alot of my friends say that their little girls heart beats was around the same pace is this true???? pleaseeeee help tell me your babys heart beat please
I was just at the doctor a week ago and the heartbeat was 150 and my midwife said that was "girl range". I just barely returned from my 20 week ultrasound and the heartbeat was 140. So you see it can vary.
BUT I also remember when I was 28 weeks with my last boy, I had to have his heart monitored before I received RhoGam, and it was 168.Supposedly "girl range" but he was a boy.

You will find that there really is no solid evidence of heartbeat determining gender. Plenty of ladies on here will tell you dont even pay attention to that. It really means nothing. It goes up and down with every different thing you do, and depends on too many various things.
.......NO