can i be pregnant?
hello doctor,

i and my boyfriend were making out.then i gave him a handjob and he realeased his *** on my panties.i could feel a little moistness on the vagina though it was covered by the cotton panties.i immedialtely wiped my organ with my garment.
now its been around 3 months after this incident.
i am an adult but still a student and a virgin.i am scared to death thinkin that can i be pregnant when he has not penetrated me and i hav just felt a little moisture of his *** on my vagina.
please help me ...
i cant find the courage to go to an actual doctor thinkin of the consequences.
please help.

niel
I am not a doctor but here is my  opinion. If you have not had a period since then get a home pregnancy test and take it. If you have had one or more periods since then assume you are not PG.
I agree with fitmama, I would only worry about it if you haven't gotten your period since this occured.  Don't worry!  
You can not get pregnant if you have not had intercourse.  If you could, there would be a lot more virgin mothers!  Sorry! We'd all be going out and fooling around and getting pregnant!  Oh if I could have seen my parents if I came home prego and said "I swear I didn't have sex!"  I don't think so!
In my opinion, if no sperm entered you, it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. If you have n't had a period since this happened it maybe because you a so worried about being pregnant the stress has stopped them. Do a test to reassure yourself.
If in the highly unlikely event you are pregnant, see you doctor asap. He/she will advise you as to your opitions. But I really don't think you are!
you CAN get pregnant without intercourse-if the sperm touches the vagina it can make its way inside its very rare but possible.
Sperm dies the second it hits the air.  So if it was out of his penis and then touched her vagina, she can't be pregnant.
As you know, no one on here is a doctor.....sorry that in all my years I have been misinformed from other people!!!  

I really don't have tp worry about this situation as I am happily married and am trying to conceive.  

In all my times of fooling around with my husband or old boyfriend, I did not get pregnant without intercourse.  If anything got close to my vagina I wiped it off...as did niel (the poster) so she does not need to worry! That is basically what I was getting at is that she does not need to worry!!

This maternity forum is way too much for me! I posted my OPINION and COMMENT as all of us do and I am getting belittled by you.  This is the last of me in here.
Name: Dr. Stan | Date: May 4, 2005, 17:44        
Answer: Sperm does not die when it hits the hair. Think about how they take sperm samples from men or collect it for artificial insemination. They have the man ejaculate in a cup, there is air in the cup. The sperm do not die instantly.  
this was taken from:http://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-getting_pregnant_without_him_knowing/

Does sperm die when it hits the air?No, sperm do not die when they hit the air. This is a common myth!

Sperm can usually live up to seven days when they're in the cervical mucus of a woman's vagina. However, when they're not being nourished and protected by cervical mucus, vaginal secretions, the warmth and moisture of a man's urethra and reproductive tract, or other warm and moist conditions, they die anywhere between a half an hour to four hours.

If you've touched semen, it's a good idea to wash your hands, or at least wipe them off before touching the vulva or vagina.

Hope this information helps!

Take care,

teenwire.com
I'm a day late, and when I went to the bathroom and I whiped (sorry) and on the toilet paper I saw some white stringy stuff, what is it?
I had a period sept 19 and I am due for a period so can anyone tell me what does this mean!!!
I'm not pregnant:(
I'm going to the doctor today to see why i've been having these weird cramps. I've had them for maybe 2-3 weeks. Is that normal after a D&C? which I had in sept 20.
I went to the doctor today and I am not pregnant, I was having weird cramps and stuff and I am a week late, I had a pelvic done:( they said that my uterus is large, which can mean my period is on the way or an early sign of pregnancy, (which is to early to tell if I am pregnant or not. I dont know, what do you guys think?
This same exact thing happened to me. I didn't get my period for 3 and a half months which is really weird for me. I think I was just do stressed out about it I never got it. If you didn't gave intercourse it's very unlikely your pregnant don't worry