can i be pregnant
i've had my tubes cut, tied and burned 10 years ago!!! i have not missed my period and a home pregnancy test tested negative.
however i have gained weight in my abdominal area particully in the upper abdomin with the area under my breast hardening which also moves. i am having flutters and movement in my belly and my breast have filled in, very sensitive and also if i squeeze my nipple i have discharge.  keep in mind i have 3 children and reconize how it feels to be pregnant. is it possible to be pregnant but still have my period and fail a home test???
I've learned in life that anything is possible. Now it being probable is another story. I had a cousin who had 3 "periods" while she was pregnant. HPT's can be wrong a lot of the time. The only way to know for sure is to head to a doctor. Also it is possible to get pregnant with a tubal.... not likely at all but possible.
YEAH, YOUR RIGHT BUT I HAVE DEEPER ISSUES KEEPING ME FROM LEARNING THE TRUTH. 1ST OFF I DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE ANYMORE DUE TO A CHANGE IN MANAGMENT WITH MY COMPANY AND LORD KNOWS I DONT WANT TO RACK UP ANY COSTLY MEDICAL BILLS ONLY NO TO BE PREGNANT. AND SECONDLY MY BOYFRIEND  JUST PASSED AWAY BEFORE ALL THESE SYMPTOMS STARTED AND MY BIGGEST FEAR IS TO HAVE TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER THATS WHY I THINK I'VE REALLY BEEN PUTTING OFF THE DOCTORS VISIT BECAUSE I THINK IT WOULD HURT EVEN MORE TO FIND OUT I AM CAUSE THATS ALL WE USED TO TALK ABOUT IS RAISNG A KID TOGETHER.
Effectiveness of tubal ligation after 10 years:

99.15%
           +
  NO missed periods
           +
   Negative HPT
-------------------------------
NO pregnancy.

There may be a medical reason for the abdominal and breast changes, and you should make an appt. for a checkup to discuss this w/your dr.  
I think your chances of pregnancy are zero.  

Not to be rude and get off subject but I have a simular problem, I have some of the same symptoms everyone else discribes to me as bein pregnant but all my hpt's have all come out negative. I have gained a round shape in my abdomin,also have pain there I have neva felt before( I dont have children)I have the same fluttering from time to time mostly at night,breast are just as tender as they want to be and sleeping is way uncomfotable now. But!!! my problem starts with my period jumping on and off.Let give you the history so you dont think I crazy..Jan. no period..Feb.no period...March, April and May I got my  period, and now it's the end of June past my menstral cycle and no period.Also The one I had in April was very faint and only lasted half the time of my normal period.Somebody please help me figure this out,is it physical or is this mental, or worse could somrthing else be wrong with me!!!
it could be a change in your body.  most of the symptoms of pregnancy at that point are the same as period symptoms.  the flutters that you are talking about dont arrive until you are 14-16 weeks along.  i would call your doctor and she what she has to say. if you are pregnant and 14-16 weeks along you really need to get care asap!
i understand what you mean about no privacy.  my old job was like that too.  let me know how it turns out.  good luck!
I would like to say thank you, this has really been on my mind very heavy for a long time and you really gave me some good advice, thank you for understanding and not judging, thats why it was hard to talk to one of my friends cause everything I do gets judged and theres no support fondation in our friendship anymore.But thats a story for another day and time. Your right if he were here and he found out it took this long to get medical attention he would have tried to kill me.Litterally...  lol  Thanx again.
Just had to add. Do you know whats really bad I work in a Doctors Office givin this advise everyday but when it hits home it feels so diffrant. But he's not an obgyn and Im pretty new here and I didnt want these girls in my bizness, I'm the new girl and they all have this bond and I felt like if I talked to the Doctor it wouldnt be between us like its suppose to be because he has his favorites here.But I needed to here it from someone from the outside. Thanx again
pregnancy isnt something to mess with.  you really need to get checked out because good prenatal care is the key to a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  if you are pregnant you need to get your vitamins asap.  you need to get some insurance first and then quickly find out if you are pregnant. you can cancel it before you ever pay for it if you decide it is not necessary.  (10 day free look law---not fraud)  im not telling you to commit ins fraud, but i will tell you how it works.  this is for individual insurance, not group ins that you get at a job.  if you go to get health insurance, you will have to honestly tell them what is going on with you--what you are SURE about.  anything that you already have will be excluded.  that means if you are pregnant you will not have coverage for the pregnancy or any complications such as miscarriage.  if you get ins and you know you are pregnant and you dont tell them and the baby comes full term but less than 9 months since you purchased ins you will have to pay back the money plus a bunch because of negotiated prices (and possibly get charged with fraud).  i would get moving on this monday morning.  do you really think your boyfriend would want you to jeopardize his baby because you are sad and scared?
HELLO ALL IM A 31 MOTHER OF 2 I HAD A TUBAL DONE IN 1997 AND NOW. I HAVE JUST MISSED MY PERIOD AND I NEVER DO ITS LIKE CLOCK WORK ALWAYS HAS BEEN. WELL ITS ALMOST A MONTH LATE NOW . AND 2 WEEKS AGO I TOOK A HPT IT SAID NEGATIVE.IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE I AM PREGNANT AND THE TEST WAS WRONG . I KNOW YEARS AGO I TOOK THE TEST IN THE MORNING BUT THIS BOX SAID ANY TIME OF DAY SO IT WAS IN THE LATE AFTERNOON.  WHEN I TOOK IT.AND IT WAS 2 WEEKS AFTER MY MISSED PERIOD. BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU IM WORRIED AND NOT SURE. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE DRS AND LOOK FOOLISH TELLING HIM AFTER 10 YEAR I THINK I MAYBE PREGNANT.I JUST DON'T FEEL RIGHT DOWN THERE NOT PAIN BUT SOMETHING NOT RIGHT.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS.  
Dont you ever feel silly discussing anything what your doctor thats apart of their job discription.I work in haelthcare and you wouldnt believe some of the questions people ask but i never get mad, fustrated or think their silly because aint no question a dumb question, the only dumb question is the one not asked..And I dont know how many stories Ive heard about people who have gotton there tubes tyed and have gotton pregnant in life.It dosent happen much now that technology has changed and advanced but you said you had yours done 10 years ago, yeah you might wanna see your doctor about this.. GOOD LUCK