can teething cause vomitting?
background: dd had a stomach bug last week. started vomitting thursday and continued for 24 hrs. we saw the ped friday evening, and he said it was probably a typical bug- 24 hrs vomitting followed by 24 hrs diarrea. i suspect he was right since dh and i got the same thing the next day. however, since then she still hasn't been right. she's not eating much, and still vomits at least once a day. i knew it would take her a while to get her digestion back on track, but this long? she's not even taking much pediatite. no dehydration since she's still wetting diapers and her mouth is still moist. no fever, and her ears were clear friday.

anyways, she still has no teeth, and has been obviously uncomfortable this week. motrin and tylenol helps. can teething cause occasional vomitting and loss of appetite? she doesn't even want much of her favorite fruits. we are going to call the ped tomorrow, but i thought i'd get your experiences first.
I know that teething can aggrivate reflux.  The increase in saliva can irritate the lining of the stomach making it more sensitive.  If your DD didn't have a history of reflux, I'm not sure.  I'm assuming it can make the stomach more sensetive making it more prone to vomitting.  I hope she feels better soon
thanks for the answer. no, thank goodness she does not have reflux. in fact, she normally doesn't even spit up small amounts like most babies do. this week, if she does keep the meal down she still spits up. poor thing had a rough night so we're definitely going to call the ped in a couple hours.